4.I feel like i have seen you

Get ready babyboy, cause now you only belong to US and noone else." The bright looking guy said. Then they all slowly started coming close to. "No pls dont come near me" 

That's when I woke up

<<<<<<<<<<<<WE CONTINUE>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up due to the harsh rays of the sun. I slowly tried to open my eyes, that's when i saw that i was in the forest. Wait! DID I JUST SPEND MY WHOLE FUCKING NIGHT IN THIS SHITTY FOREST!?!?!?!?!?!? OH. MY. GOD. I quickly tried to remember what happen last night. First of all i had a weird dream about 6 boys and also about a pretty tree. I am sure that it was all a dream, and that i just fell asleep here. LOL

But all of my predictions were wrong, because i saw a purple leaf. That leaf was from the FUCKING tree and i am sure about that cause the whole damn tree was PURPLE!!!!! I am literally so shook right now. I tried lifting my sleeves to look at my scars that I made yesterday. But no, all of it was GONE. Even my old scars were fucking GONE!!! The only meaning of this shit is that something really did happen, my scras were all permanent, they can't just dissapear LIKE THAT.

I got up from the place i was sitting at. I then tried finding the goddam tree, nope but i instead found the exit. Phew. Atleast i found that. I tried to look at my phone and then this what it read. '100% charged' . WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. The last time i saw it, it  was completely dead. Holy shit. This is really getting serious. 

I ran to the exit as fast as i could, but then i got stopped by the staff. " Sir we remember you came here yesterday, but you didn't came back. We suppose that you were camping, but you didn't tell us. So you have to pay the fees for camping and fine as well, for not telling the staff." Great! Now i have to pay the fees for 'camping all night'. My life really does suck. 

I quickly payed for the things since i had a bit money with me, the only thing my parents give me. I also checked time and it said 6am. That means i gotta dashi run run run. Yup I love BTS. 

I ran towards my house that was near the park. YAY! I then litterally olimpic ran inside my house then to the bathroom. I took the fastest shower ever. I went to my huge closet then picked up some shit to cover my body.

This is what i wore.

This is the only thing i could QUICKLY find

This is the only thing i could QUICKLY find. I then styled my hair. 

I went downstairs to actually eat my breakfast cause i was hungry. I can't believe i am hungry honestly but then i remembered that i am also a human so i could get hungry. I took a bowl full of cereals and milk, then i chugged the whole thing down. I nearly chocked while eating.