12. Dark Space

I woke in dark room. It was not completely black but enough for me to see things that were near me. I have no idea where I am honestly. It is really cold in here and I am sure, that's the reason why I woke up. I felt my body laying down on something, I guess. I stretched my arm to the surface to at least lift myself from whatever I was on. But the only thing arms met was just cold air and no hard surface. That's when it me. I realize that there was nothing that my body was resting on. Am I just floating around in this place?

I think I really am floating around. I try to move my body to different direction and end up doing a flip. Like I never did a flip in my whole life and this is the time when it is actually happening. Like wow. I try to move but end up getting upside down. Maybe I should try the swinging technique. I spread my arm around the and kind of moved forward. Yes! It worked! Maybe I should keep on finding an object or hard thing, for sure I can get myself a clue of what's happening.

I keep doing the same movement until I feel a sharp object, lightly slice through my fingers. I groaned with slight pain, not too painful, but it definitely hurts. I felt the hot metallic liquid run through my skin and drop down to the space. 'Tit', the sound of my blood echoed around. It means that there is a floor that is not to far from my body. Maybe I should try to reach for it.

I ignored the pain in my fingers and started to dive down to the dark surface that may lead me to something. I am still not sure though. I hope I don't hurt myself like last time. Come to think of it, I probably got hurt by a sharp knife or sword. But why would there be a sword in this room. I just put that thought in the back of my mind and continued going down.

I felt that the surrounding near me slowly started getting darker and darker as I went deeper and deeper. I suddenly got startled from the sudden sound of a faint piano. What was that?! I was more than scared right now and the sound came from the same direction that I was heading to.

I moved for my life, I moved as fast as I could. The sound was like it was following behind me. Then suddenly it got loud and that's when I started falling down in a full speed. I tried to reach up, but force was pushing me down to danger's mouth. The air around me started getting colder than the Atlantic ice. Is this the end of everything, my happiness my life, myself? Can't I just live happily for once with the people who love me? I started falling down faster than anything. I slowly close my eyes as burning tears rolled down my cheeks and flied away due to the air. I spread my arms and just accepted whatever that was happening to me.

Is this what a cliff hanger is? Well probably. Anyways, I AM BACK YALL!!! MISSED ME?! NO? YOU DEAD!!!! JK JK JK! So yeah, I finally wrote a chapter after months of you guys waiting. Sorry I just couldn't think of anything. And I am sad that none of you gave me any ideas. But I still wrote it so.... yay? Also, thanks for supporting this book so much to the point where it reached a new milestone. I am really grateful of u guys. I was thinking to just discontinue this book but due to the amount of love, vote, and reads u have given to it. I really had to just write another chapter. Hope u enjoyed it.

PEACE!!!!!!