8. Now It Begins

And that's when well left everyone from there.

<<<<<<<<<<<< 《WE CONTINUE》 >>>>>>>>>>>>

(Unedited sorry not sorry)"Soekjin, you are sure that they will not catch us right?" " I am sure joonie, now shut that pretty mouth of yours and follow me like a good boy" "ok"

We walked alot but it was worth it. This place was waaaaaaay more than just a hotel or restaurant. It was like a palace. "You know, even if I own this place, i am still not allowed to roam anywhere like this. Idk why." "wow that's weird honestly", i said looking at him. I am happy i am getting time to be with him and alone. But what if he has some other reasons to bring me here. WHAT IF HE WANTS TO FUCKING KILL ME???!??!?!?!? No, no, no, if won't do that. I am just over thinking, yeah i am just over thinking. Or am I?

The more we walk the more the place becomes beautiful. I don't think i have ever seen something this beautiful except of the tree. I don't know but this place is not giving me good vibes but I should probably just ignore those feeling and enjoy this beauty that i will not get to see again.

We then ended up in front of this biiiiiiig hall that looked magnificient.

"Woah, did you know that hall like this was here", i asked "Nope, i just found out like you did

"Woah, did you know that hall like this was here", i asked "Nope, i just found out like you did. But i did expect many rooms like this, honestly" he replied. Well this place is cool honestly. I started to look around and started to admire the glorious room. The main color of the ahll was gold and snow white. There were many crystal clear mirrors there. There were even more rooms the more searched. The chandeliers were unusually big. The floor was smoother than butter. Goodness, i could basically live here!

I then entered a room which seem to look like a ball room.

I walked into the room and then classical music started playing

I walked into the room and then classical music started playing. Holy- i nearly died to the sudden voice if i tell the truth!!!There is basically no one here then where is the sound coming from?!?!? "wanna dance with me" i heard the sweet voice of my only and only... Soekjin. He made me forget about the music basically. " umm I actaully don't know how to dance soo..." " don't worry i will help you" "o-oh really, ok then" OMG he will dance with me. This is like a dream. I nodded and then went near him. He put his strong arms around my waist and i put my weak hand on his broad shoulder. We folded our other hands together. HOLY SHIT, WE ARE HOLDING FUCKIN HANDS!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We then started dancing to the rhythm. We were slowly and wonderfully dancing. He was staring in my eyes and so was I. He is sooo handsome. He leaned closer to me. His breath was literally hitting my lips and ofcoarse i was NOT complaining, instead i want him to come closer to me. " You know ur so beautiful right, sometimes i wonder that how you could not have a boyfriend or girlfriend" because everyone hates me, but i could not tell him that or he will hate me too. Come to think of it, i basically have four crushes and even ONE of them becomes my first kiss i will be happy as hell.