13. Presence

I fell to the ground, hitting the cold and rock-hard surface. I groaned in pain. The sound stopped. There was pin-drop silence in dark room. Even the slightest whisper could be heard from meters apart. Tears started pouring down from my swollen eyes. Helpless and clueless I am.

I lifted my heavy body from the ground. I sighed with pain. Maybe this is where my faith brought me to. Maybe everything in this world is just a lie like the sweet words of those who destroy us. Maybe believing too much is just hallucination from the reality that fades away from our filthy minds. If this is where I will end up, then I shall accept the truth and just give up because I am not strong enough to stay optimistic from what has happened to me.

"Joonie", a faint voice whispered through the room that made me flinch. What was that? I feel like I know that voice but I just...can't point to whose it is. "Baby get up and follow us" Another voice stated with a manly and bold voice. This made my more cautious. What is the meaning of this? "don't you wanna reunite with us and see us?" Is it....is it them?

I weekly stood up on my injured legs. "just keep walking and you will see a door; you shall go inside there" another voice spoke. I started walking I eventually found a door. But I promise I didn't see or feel any presence of a door near me.

I opened the door with my pale hands and was brought to a huge hall with a stage full of what looked like people. I went inside the space and then clearly saw what was there. There were many people wearing a bunny mask. They all hand an instrument in their hands. There was a man on a podium facing them and his back facing me. They were all in a formal outfit. It looked like this was an orchestra. I was extremely far from them, so I don't think they've noticed me yet. But who is this orchestra for?
The conductor gave a que, and everyone started playing. The music was pretty loud. The song finally made a hard climax that made me flinch and make myself hit myself with a nearby seat and only that made a great voice. The sound grabbed everyone's attention to me. All eyes were on me. The conductor's hands were stopped on the midway, he brought his hands down and slowly turned to face me. He was also wearing a bunny mask, but that mask was drawn with huge splatters of dark and crimson blood. He smirked at me. I was frozen like an ice, not making a single move.

"Attack!" He yelled. Everyone's instruments turned into various weapons. Sword, arrows, knives, guns, anything that you will name. They all started running towards me. I panicked and looked back of me and saw the same door from last time. I rushed out but I was not in the same room.

I was in what looked like dungeon with torches all around. I was suddenly pointed with a sharp sword that was about to stab me harshly with through my head. But as the person made his move, he faded away like trails of vermilion ashes that arise from a fire. I breathed out has I moved backwards in fear. I tried to process everything that just happened. This was to much fear to take in. I was triggered from a sudden presence next to me. Now what is going to happen?

I slowly turned my head to my right and saw, what looked like a samurai. I couldn't see his face, not even the eyes. His suit was darker than the night sky. He suddenly grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the wall keeping my hands above me. My eyes widened. "you are finally mine kitten" he whispered in his raspy voice that sent shivers through my spine.

So, did you guys like? Who do you think is the person that appeared? Also, I am sure that you kind of noticed the change in my writing, for that I just kind of changed my writing because I thought I sucked but I still do. LOL!

So, stay tuned to find out who it is! BYE!! btw not edited.