28. The Trip

First of all, I got inspire bye @Avachamling and many others for telling me many times that the memes I used to put were very funny....so I will put them again. All of them are taken from Pinterest so don't be mad I u made them. 

No One's POV

It was a nice afternoon for the boys who were on their way hicking to their neighbour kingdom's town. Yup, they had permission from the king over there to do that. Like c'mon, who wouldn't allow the princes of Alantias to arrive and look around at their kingdom. A huge amount of guards were following them from a distance. They were squarely covering them. Not too close to the 7 of them but in a position that will keep them super safe.

A slight wave of wind was passing by sending a nice vibe to all of them. But while they were walking by, something was filling up Namjoon's mind. The memory of what just happened in the forest. It made him slightly chuckle as well.

Flashback

It was finally the end of hunting. They were taking a slight break before heading to the other kingdom. The whole Hyung line was together. But...unknown to their notice...the maknae line was not there with them. "Jimin can you pass me that-" Jin stopped his sentence when he realised that they were not here with them. "You are kidding me! They ran away again." Jin shouted. "I am not even surprised anymore," Yoongi said while sitting on his chair.

"Do they usually run away?" Namjoon asked curiously. "Oh my God yes. Almost every time we go on a trip to the forest, mountain, or beach. They just wander off like some 5-year-old kids!" Hoseok sighed. "Oh wow," Namjoon spoke again. "I can't even see them," Yoongi said

"How can you see them with your almost non-existence eyes" Jin spoke and everyone laughed

"I  hate you" Yoongi replied

"I  hate you" Yoongi replied. "I love you too" Jin spoke back. "Uh, do you know where they are?" Hoseok being the sensible one, asked the guards. "Yeah, they are just behind those group of trees. "Thanks. Ya! Come on, stop fighting, you guys are supposed to be the oldest. Now let's go they are there behind the trees." 

They were finally in front of three children-like adults building a whole freaking sculpture out of soil and leaves. "What the hell are you guys doing?" Yoongi asked making the other three flinch. "o-oh were just making a sculpture." Jimin said. "Why here though, you could do that at a beach as well right?" Joon asked. "Nah it's too sand over there. We wanted a place that will be less dirty." Tae said innocently and continued working.  I hope that I don't have to explain why that's so stupid.