23. Intelligence

I walked into the forest after that. I saw a huge grey house as I was told before. How hard can this whole thing be? I mean, this is for the Seventh Crystal so it will be pretty hard. But Seriously how hard can this whole thing.

I was in front of the house. It looked pretty old, due to all the dust, the moss that was around it and also the dead leaves that surrounded it. This place was already not giving me any good vibes. I hesitantly hoped held the nob and opened the huge door. I entered the house. It was completely black. BAM. I flinched due to the force that shut the door. Ok, so we are going for a haunted theme. I am really good at not being brave.

I flinched once again due to a manly, host type voice speaking. "Welcome, Kim Namjoon. I see that you have been finally given the test to do. I am your host, not an entertainer but a person that will tell you what to do. Just call me Mr Host, though. This whole test as three parts to it. This first one tests intelligence. The second one uses physical abilities and skills to survive in any kind of situations. The third and last test assets you on how you use both of them. At the beginning of each section of the map, I will be there to tell you what you are supposed to do. This one is using your intelligence. Also, you have to remember that any test like this has a lot of puzzles on pieces of paper. You will also have to probably connect something to go to the next part. For this room, you have to go through a storyboard of some characters. In some parts, it will ask you for choices. Pick the right one or the character will die and you will hurt yourself. If the characters finally have a happy life then you are free to go to the next section. Now I wish you luck on this test! Goodbye!"

Wow, that was sudden. But now I have to get straight to work. I don't have much time. Right after that, the whole room turned red. A robot-like character came out. There was a set boundary of which I could not pass. I looked above me and saw that the ceiling had huge needles on it. What was this?! The story then eventually began.

"Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Alantias was born a female infant named Lily. She was born in a poor and abusive environment. When she started growing she got scars all over her self due to the constant beating by her parents. She got bullied every day in school." Soon the whole thing pauses. The wall display 'quiz time'

"There was a greenhouse. Inside the greenhouse, there was a white house. Inside the white house, there was a red house. Inside the red house, there were lots of babies. What is it? You can say your answer" Is there even a thing like that? I wonder what it is. My mind wandered off two a watermelon. Can it be? I noticed that the thorn walls were coming closer to me. " A watermelon!"

"Correct! Back to the story. One day Lily is going back to her house but she spots someone behind her. She sees a guy from her school. That guy always acted kindly to her. He asked her if she would like to hang out with her. Should she go?" I don't think is right. Yeah, he may be acting kind to her. But what if it's because he wants to take advantage of her. "No, she shouldn't"

"She doesn't go with him but he starts to emotionally blackmail her. She refuses him but then men start appearing from behind him. She backs off and starts running and escapes to her house. Years pass" The same appears again.

"Sam's mother had 4 children in all. The first one was named May. The second and third were called June and July respectively. What was the fourth child's name?" This one is easy "Sam" It goes back to the storyboard. "Lily is a teenager now. She is walking home at midnight from her nightshift at a restaurant. She is extremely tired. She hears someone's screaming. What should she do?" I really don't think she should go there if she is extremely tired she might not be able to fight. "Call the police and not go there"

"the police captures the men of the biggest mafia in the kingdom. Due to that, she gets a huge amount of money as awards. She lives peacefully afterwards. The end. Now it's time for the hardest question. If you answer this one, you will be free to get out of here.

"Turn in me on my side and I am everything. Cut me in half and I am nothing. What am I?" What the heck?! Let me separate this first. What is everything? Infinity? Yeah, infinity so what becomes infinity when turned to side? It eight! Yeah, and when you cut it in half then it becomes 0 which is nothing. "The answers 8!" I said confidently. "You are right. Now please walk out of the door that is in front of you. I saw the red door and walked out into the forest.

"I was kind of shocked when I saw that the forest was filled with dolls. And those dolls were basically like humans but even more scary.

Well, you see I do want to add the whole test on this chapter but it seems like it's becoming too long and also cause I am in a huge rush. So sorry and hope you like it.