17. Way Back

It was dark. It was midnight. It was extremely scary and quiet. No one was around in this area. I was the only one that was walking and no one else. The only sound I could hear was the noise of my shoes that were hitting the ground. It was really cold and I didn't even have proper clothes to survive with.

I was walking through this china town looking alley. There were many tiny stores which were closed. It was a pretty compact place. It will be compact if there was a crowd here. But the main thing was anyone can hide easily for how many small invisible sections there were. A clown could easily pop up out of nowhere and scare the heck out of you. No one would even know that you died here. Like I don't think that police even roams around this whole thing.

I was just walking by an old store but I heard a slight shuffling sound. Which scared me. I looked around but saw no one. I then heard an even louder shuffling sound which made me cautious. What was that? Maybe it's just a small rat that is digging through for some reasons. But seriously though this place is giving me bad vibes. Why did I come here in the first place? I am such a pussy.

I am tired of all the shit that has been happening to me. Like I just wanted to be with them and even that's not happening. Like life, how much do you hate me? I didn't even do anything bad until now. I just want to scream and shout. But I don't have the energy to do that. Let me just sit for a while it's not like the thugs are going to find me anyways. It's way far from that prison-like place.

I was in my train of thoughts until I heard a light whisper speak, "Joonie" WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT OMG! I stood up from my sitting position and looked around very carefully to spot someone mysterious. Unfortunately, I didn't see a single creature around me. This is for sure not a rat, come on rat can't speak! "Joonie come out! I know you are here!" The voice got even louder, way louder than a whisper. It means that I am not the one that is finding someone. It's someone finding ME! And I think I know who it is. JACKSON the goddamn bitch.

I quietly ran to behind a bunch of boxes to hide. I heard the intense sound of shoes making their ways towards the boxes I was hiding behind. You don't know how much of a scary moment it is. "Search around this whole area I want him to be with me by the end of this whole shit! If not, it's doomsday for all of you!" Jackson shouted. He is really scary and means. They walked away from me.

I think this my time to run away from this whole area. I slowly got up and got off that alley but remember that more alleys have to go through to ACTUALLY get out of. It was a tricky process.

I ran and ran. I ran for my dear life cause I am too young to die, I have to live for my lovers. I was then pulled back by my wrist. NO! "Found ya! Where do you think you were going, princess. You have annoyed me so much. Now I won't let you go." He found me! "Leave me alone!" I tried to pull my hand but I failed. He tried to kiss me but a harsh punch pushed him to the floor. I looked up and saw the only and only one Jungkook.

"Kookie!" I scream and ran to him. I hugged him tightly. The other 5 started beating Jackson's men. "are you ok Hyung?" "just take me away from here, kook" I weakly spoke. He lifted me and brought me somewhere with the others.

so yeah that was it. Sorry for not uploading earlier. I was just stuck with my other books and yeah. Hope u liked the story. And now I AM OUT!

 And now I AM OUT!