14. Who are you?

"W-w-who are you" I asked. "Call me Jackson" he said leaning in. I pushed him strongly and tried to run to the door. But he grabbed my wrist tightly. "you can't just run away from ME kitten." He spoke. I quickly took a blazing torched that flamed brightly. I brought the torch near him and backed away. He also started backing away. "don't you dare come near me!" I yelled and dashed away from there.

I saw a long staircase and rushed down. I could hear stomping. I looked back and saw the same people from before chasing me. But this time they 10X more than before. I ran down for my life. My breath was intense. My brain wasn't working. My life was in danger. Where are they?

As I was running down, I accidently slipped down the black staircase. I thought that I was about to fall down but I felt strong arms around me. I lifted my head up and saw the familiar face handsome face of someone.

"J-Jungkook" "hey Hyung." "how- ""There is no time to explain Hyung we've go to rush. They are following us" He picked me up in a bridal style and ran forwards. It was all to sudden to for me to comprehend what was happening around me. He ran and I hugged him tightly like my life depended on it, and it actually did. "I missed you" I cried. "Me too." He spoke.

Jungkook was still running until he finally dashed into a dark room. He locked the door from behind. He was panting really hard. I patted his back in a loving manner. I looked around and saw 5 handsome people running towards us. "Joonie are you ok?" Jimin spoke. That's when I broke.

Am I finally seeing them, after all this? I was crying really hard while hugging them all tightly. "I-I missed you...all so...much." I gagged. "we did too", Yoongi replied. "I love you all" I said. "we love you more" they all spoke. "what is happening" I asked. "Namjoon, the day when you came to our world. All the saints form hell attacked our place and took you away from us. We are sent here to rescue you. They want to take you away from us." Jin answered. "but why do they want to take ME away from you guys." "The reason is that...because you belong to US. They are our biggest enemies. So as revenge they are targeting you. "then- "I got cut off by a powerful pulling me from the room and breaking the door by my body. I was being carried by it. "NO!" They all screamed.

I bet y'all didn't expect Jackson to be the one Namjoon met. Lol
Hope u liked it!