20. Unholy Night

WARNING: 18+ stuff. So there is going to be a lot cursing and of course, kinky stuff happening. There is going to be every sexual stuff that I know about and that there is in existence. So.....don't blame me.

"w-what do you.....m-mean?" He smirked again and now our lips were close less than an inch. " You don't need to understand everything." He whispered before smashing his luscious lips to mine. I was, to be honest very shocked. But of course, I soon kissed him back. I forcefully his tongue inside my mouth, discovering everything of me. He then bit harshly of my lips causing them to bleed and me to moan. I put my hand on his chest. He parted away from me.

He immediately threw me over his shoulders. I kind of scram because of that. But he slapped my but really hard. "Shut up, you don't wanna get even more punished do you?" I shut my mouth and just waited until he opened a door and put me down.

I looked around and saw that I was in a dungeon. To be specific and sex dungeon. It was a red room, to be honest. There were so many sex toys all around me. The most painful thing I saw was the number of huge dildos that were there including the whips. There was every single toy that existed. And then I noticed 5 sexy men staring at me with eyes full of lust. They seriously turned me on. They walked closer to me. My poor heart is basically exploding by now.

Taehyung walked even closer to me. He pulled my hair and brought me extremely close to him. "You have been such a bad boy, Joonie. Looks likes you are getting punished very hard today." He said in his signature raspy voice which sent shivers down my spine. He pushed to the middle of the circle that they had created. "Now, strip for us, baby," Jin spoke. I looked at him with eyes of pure shock from his words. "W-what?! No...." "Strip or else" Yoongi spoke with his scariest voice which really freaked me out. I mean if I tell you the truth I was getting really excited from the thought of what they are going to do to me. But I still acted scared and innocent.

I hesitantly started to take off my coat. I also took off my shirt, showing off my hands full of scars. They all stared at me full lust. I took off pants and fell to the floor due to embarrassment. (that's what I am feeling writing this.) I bet they hate my body. My whole face was completely red. I noticed them walking closer to me. "Don't be embarrassed, baby boy" Hoseok said. Right after he said that something big entered my hole. It even vibrated, it's the huge dildo I saw! I held onto Hoseok's shoulder and looked down and moaned.

The next I knew was them me to a chair while purposely pushing me down making the dildo go even more inside me. My legs and hands were tied to the chair I was on. The remote of the dildo was with Jungkook was smirking intensely at me. Jin but the nipple clamps on me. I closed my eyes due to the pain. But the second-worst thing that they put on me was the cock ring. "nnnghhh" I moaned as Jungkook raised the speed of vibration. I then saw Yoongi bring out the whip. "It time for some fun baby boy!"

And that's how the night passed. This was one of the best days of my life! I know that I got punished but so did I got to make love with them and be theirs.

Sorry for making a short chapter and just stopping at the good stuff. I just......really can't write smut. I head starts just go blank and my hearts starts to blast out. So.....I just have a problem. I thought I could do this but in the end, I just had to give up. Sorry once again and hope you enjoyed the story. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!