9.Voices

"Anyways we will leave alone now" " have fun because now it begins"

*************《WE CONTINUE》*************

a bit of angst i guess so watch for you own risk lol btw not edidted againg lol i was tired ok.

"umm i thought u said that you will help me find the way to the place I came from." "oh baby, don't you know that ur already their"yoongi spoke with a husky voice. What did he mean by i was already there, i don't see the dining room. 

Before i can open my mouth i was zoomed into some unknown place that i have never seen in my whole life. I then tried to walk a bit further then i realized that i was in middle of a hall.

 I then tried to walk a bit further then i realized that i was in middle of a hall

Then I heard a feminine voice speaking. "hello namjoon, finally you are here. That's good that the prince's were able to finally bring you to me. I really wanted to see you" "W-who are you, huh!?" "Well, i am the Deity, but just wait and don't be scared cause i won't hurt you. I have brought you here, because i want to free you from the sufferings that you have been surffering from, i always give the reward to those people who have been living in this cold world with sooo much pain. And i punish those who hurt those humans that stand on the same land as them. I always give justice to the innocents like you. I want to obtain you the best life that you never imagine. You are the only person alive, who has suffered from all the consequences of the others. You have bared too much already. You are a very unique human that can't be born in centuries. I will give you all the things you have wished for." "If you really wanted for me to be happy then why didn't you come before, can't you see how broken i am already.", i replied with a broken voice because of crying. "i see everything Namjoon, but if i give you everthing at once then i won't be called the Deity. You always have to wait for things to happen. But now your time has come to leave all those pain and regrets behind and come with us" "You mean i will have to die" "oh Namjoon, no, i said that you will be given happiness for the prize you have payed by suffering. You won't have to die. You will just have to accept some things. 

"do you remember the tree which you always shared your problems to?" "um yes i do remember that tree?" "well dear, that tree was the beginning of all this. We knew all your problems through that tree. All the things that started happening in your life were because of that tree. Even though you just discovered it a few days ago, but that was enough to make many changes. And also you might have dreams about 6 handsome men, that are extremely handsome. They are your destiny Namjoon, they are the one who your life has been waiting for sooo long. That's why you started having these weird feeling about them just when you saw them. Now i want to start the event so we can bring you to our world, but i will ask you this do want to have happiness by coming with us or do want to suffer in that filty world where there no one to love you" "no, i want to be happy once again, i have already suffered too much" i answered while sobbing. Then you will do what ever i say, ok, they aren't bad things, they are just things that will make access for you to our world." i nodded