Siblings

Inuyasha and his friends were back in the village with Kaede. It was night time, they were sleeping until Inuyasha smelled something and ran out of the houses sting he perceived Naraku.

They followed Inuyasha but Kagome and Natsuki felt the presence of a fragment, they needed to split. Inuyasha went to check of Naraku's castle while the others went to check on the fragment. Arriving to the mountains where the fragments was, they found a bunch of demons surrounding a house. They had to fight and destroy all of them, Natsuki noticed that one of the demons was leaving with two kids on top of it, one seemed to be a young boy but no older than...

Natsuki's POV

"RIN?!?!" I thought. How did she got here?!?! And who is that boy?!!? Something's seems bad, I have to follow them. I started to run to the direction they were going. Luckily, I found them walking, but the boy seemed acting really strange, and then I saw his weapon, he was lifting it up...

I ran as fast I could and before his weapon could touch Rin, I hold her in my arms and spin around falling on the floor. Rin lost conscious during the impact so I ran with her still in my arms, but the boy used the chain from his weapon to caught my leg. The eyes of the boy seemed blank and emotionless, he was being possessed by something... who is he?.

The boy turned his gaze to other side, I did the same, and I found Sesshomaru. I blinked my eyes twice to see if it wasn't my imagination, it wasn't... thank good... The boy got up and put himself in fighting position. "Is he going to fight Sesshomaru?!?! What the hell is wrong with this kid???" Seashomaru seems to have no mercy since he tried to kill Rin, I needed to stop him...

Suddenly, the boy felt on the ground because of the punch he received from Inuyasha. "Sesshomaru, don't you dare hurt Kohaku!!!" Inuyasha yelled. Kohaku? Is hat his name? Where do I heard that name before?...

"Of course!" I thought. Sango mentioned him when I met her. She told me about her little brother that died and now is being controlled by Naraku!! That's Kohaku?!?! This young boy?... The boy named Kohaku threw his weapon towards Sesshomaru, Inuyasha was able to stop it but Sesshomaru took the opportunity to hold Kohaku by his neck. "Wait Sesshomaru!! Don't kill him!! He's just a kid, he doesn't know what he is doing!!!!" I told him, I was shaking, I can't handle kids being murdered, and less seeing that this boy was the brother of one of my friends. Fortunately, he let go of him, the  I heard murmurs and noticed that Rin was waking up, she seemed confused about the situation.

Kohaku didn't moved... until he finally did and escaped with Kagura. "Sesshomaru... thanks for forgiving him" I smiled at him. "He was provoking me to kill him, I didn't wanted to fall in one of Naraku's traps" he started to walk away, and Rin followed him. "Bye Miss Natsuki!!" she waved at me and I did the same.