Accepting My True Feelings

"Who could have been that guy?" asked Miroku sitting in front of the campfire with Sango, Kagome and Shippo. "Whoever was, he seemed to be really interested in Natsuki" Sango said. "Rather by Kazuko..." he added. "Luckily he didn't killed her" Shippo said while eating fried fish (yummy!!... no actually, eww! XD).

Kagome never paid attention to the conversation, she preferred to leave and check on Inuyasha and Natsuki who were on the river. Arriving there, she saw Inuyasha and Natsuki looking at the stars, she hide behind a tree trying to listen what were they talking about.

"Surely, you looked scared for the way he approached you..." Inuyasha said. "A little bit, but fortunately he didn't hurt me..." she smiled. "Sorry... I was suppose to protect you... and I failed..." he said. "No it's okay!!! what matters is that I'm alive..." she joked.

While she was laughing about her little joke, Inuyasha gave her a hug not letting go.

He was so worried that they could hurt or kill her, and she couldn't stop feeling nervous with his body close to her

He was so worried that they could hurt or kill her, and she couldn't stop feeling nervous with his body close to her. Kagome's fingers were trembling wanting to remove the bark of the tree, but she didn't wanted them to notice she was there so she tried to control herself. Inuyasha and Natsuki separated and continued watching the dark night.

"You know... I think Kazuko liked that teddy bear hug" Natsuki joked still blushing. "What?!?! Kazuko was the one I was hugging or you?!? he said starting to blush again. "I don't know, why you don't ask her?" she turned into Kazuko, she was blushing like hell!!. "Ah Natsuki, mocking as always..." she said. "I guess...".

When they were more calm, he tried to put his arm around her shoulder (OMFG Inuyasha you are cheating on Kagome and Kikyo!!! Well I never liked them for bitches, go get her!!!). Now Kagome was pissed off, she walked to them before Inuyasha could touch her. "Guys it's time to sleep!!! Don't you wanna sleep Kazuko?" she said. "Ah! yeah sure... I think Natsuki is tired for what happened today... good night Inuyasha" she said and walked away with Kagome. "Yeah... good night" he was disappointed at first but he knew he could have another chance to have more time with her, he wanted to protect her and not letting her get hurt, thinking about it makes him ask himself why he have those thoughts.

"Why am I thinking in this? Why I only think in her?!?! What is happening to me?!" He started scratching his head desperately.

"I thought Kikyo was the only person I have in mind... and loved... - he stopped talking for saying that word.

"Wait! If I love Kikyo, then why I'm thinking in Kazuko instead of her?...

*Starting to remember her face*

"I remember... those beautiful memories we shared together when we were kids... I remember how her laugh make me feel happy... her smile, her hair, her eyes... "Perhaps could it be...?!?!".

In silent mode (OMG OMG OMG!!!)

He chuckled."Now I realized that... I'm in love with her... but... is it with Natsuki or... Kazuko?" he thought and thought finally realizing who was. He remembered the one that captive his heart...

*flashback*

Yeah... it's her... my dearest Kazuko...