After All, It Was True Love

Even if Kazuko tried to attack, the shield would still protect him, not even Inuyasha was capable of destroying it with his Bakuryha. "Good girl" Taigokumaru said. "Get out of here" she whispered. He looked at her. "I will revenge... my father's death!!!" she said. A giant light covered the whole shield only showing Shiori inside and Taigokumaru outside, but Shiori was falling. "SHIORI!!!" the woman ran to catch her daughter but Taigokumaru tried to attack her, Inuyasha took the opportunity to used his sword to destroy him.

Kazuko ran while he explosion occurred and caught Shiori. "Are you ok?" she asked, Shiori nodded. "I got her!!" Kazuko yelled. She walked to them and lay her down to her mother, who hugged her. "Well... seemed it's time for us to leave" Inuyasha said. "LORD INUYASHA, DID YOU FORGOT WHAT WE CAME FROM?!?!? YOU MUST CUT THE CREATURE THAT CREATES THAT INCREDIBLE SHIELD!!! HOW MANY TIMES AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU?!?!?" Myoga yelled. "Is it true? You came to kill Shiori?!" the woman asked. Inuyasha chuckled. "I was, but don't worry, I'm not that cruel to do such thing" he said. Kazuko nodded. "Besides, its about a little girl we are talking about" Miroku smiled, Sango nodded. "I will find a more stronger and evil creature to get what I want" Inuyasha starts to walk away. "It's time for us to leave" Kagome said and started to walk, Kazuko did the same.

"Wait" Shiori called her. "Hm? What is it?" she asked. "Here, take this" she showed a red coral sphere to them. "I want you to cut this" she said. "Why?" Inuyasha asked. "This coral sphere with blood has been for many generations as a treasure for the guardians of the shield, they told me that this sphere takes the powers of the owner to create the shield in a maximum level, also, captures the powers of all the generations, including my grandfather and my father, that's why, I think if you cut this with your sword, you will get the powers you need" she explained.

The sphere starts to glow. "There's evil energy in it!" Sango said. The woman took the sphere from Shiori's hands but later let go because it burn her hands. The sphere starts to glow again. "That thing created its own shield". Inuyasha tried to cut it but it was impossible. A big aura appeared from it, showing a form that looked like Taigokumaru. "YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE FROM US!!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!!" he flew to where Shiori and her mother were. Kazuko and Inuyasha couldn't defeat him, but when he tried to attack, both were protected by another shield that caused some damage to Taigokumaru.

"DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!? LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!" Inuyasha and Kazuko yelled reading their attack. The sphere was now broken, showing the powers extend on the ground to Inuyasha's sword, but it also happened on Kazuko's. "What? My sword..." Kazuko's sword turned red. "Seems like Fang Silver Purity has also absorbed the powers of the sphere". Inuyasha walked to Shiori. "Shiori..." he called her. "Thank you..." she said. "I should be thanking you, you were capable of weakening his powers" Shiori shook her head. "I didn't do it, the hand of someone protected my mother and I". "It was the hand of your beloved father, Shiori..." the woman hugged her daughter.

"I should apologize for the way I acted before... not all of you are like I expected after all" Kazuko said to the woman. She shook her head. "Don't worry, besides..." she touched Kazuko's cheek. "You seem like a nice girl after all, and you risked yourself to save my daughter, I own you my life" Kazuko blushed but smiled while leaving with the others. "Excuse me, miss..." Shiori called. "Yes Shiori?" Kazuko said kneeling down to her. "Thank you, for helping me and encouraging me to become brave" she smiled, Kazuko rubbed her head. "No problem Shiori, you are lucky to have a mother that loves you so much, please protect her" Shiori smiled and hugged Kazuko. Kazuko accepted her hug and left.

A few hours later...

They were heading back to their usual travel. Kazuko was on her mind thinking about Shiori and her mother. She was glad to see the love between them and she hope one day, people would see the same kind of love. "Seems like Shiori is going to live a better life for now on" Natsuk said. Kazuko nodded. However, she was so busy on her mind that didn't noticed the scene of Inuyasha fooling around with Shippo and Myoga. "The usual Inuyasha is back after all" Kazuko joked which make Natsuki giggle.