Pain

Still in her POV...

"This food taste good" Shippo said. "Yeah you are right" I said chewing the food in my mouth. "Maybe I'm exaggerating but Koharu seems really happy to see Miroku, that's why she cooked this delicious food!" Kagome said, and I nodded. I started to feel something strange, like a presence, I think someone is coming... "Too bad that Koharu's meals have to wait..." Miroku looked at the exit, I think he felt it too. Inuyasha, Miroku and I ran outside to see what it was, we saw the villagers trying to attack us but their faces looked different. "They are being manipulated" Miroku said. "Kill them!!" all ran to attack with their weapons... Kazuko it's your turn...

Kazuko's POV

"Stay back!!!" Inuyasha started to punch them followed by Miroku, Kirara and I. "Take it easy Inuyasha, remember they are just humans!". "Yeah I know Miroku!!".

For a a lot of time, we continued fighting, they were a bunch... who is their manipulator?. "You guys always taking this like the easy way..." someone said, turning around, we saw Kagura, the one who killed Koga's friends and almost him. "You guys should better kill them so they will not get up again" she said. "You again?!" Inuyasha said. "If you guys were capable, you could have done it at the beginning...". "You are the one who is manipulating them?" I asked. "The ones that doesn't have soul are like a corpses..." she said. "They don't have a soul" I thought and she continued "Right now that girl named Kagome is loosing her souls...".

"Kagome?!?!" I was shocked, they distracted us with the corpses to leave Kagome totally alone, I have to go and save her!. "That means there's another spirit" Miroku said. "C'mon Inuyasha, get your sword out!!" she said. "This time, you will not get the victory".

"Kagome..." what can I do? If I run, she will attack me... Inuyasha... for nothing in the world... do not use your sword... it must be another trap.

"Kazuko... Miroku.... go back with Kagome and the others". "Inuyasha, what are you going to do?!" I asked him. I knew what he was going to do but I didn't wanted it to admit it, I was scared... I know Kagura is hiding something...

"You know Kazuko..." he was definitely going to use his sword... GOD!!!.

She attacked us with cuts but Inuyasha blocked them with his sword giving us time to run, Miroku ran but I was frozen... I wanted to go with Kagome but I couldn't leave Inuyasha alone... he will be in a terrible danger...

"Go Kazuko!!!" he yelled waking me up from my thoughts, there was no choice, I nodded slowly and ran to Miroku and Kirara who were fighting with the villagers to get on the house.

When we arrived, we found Koharu on the floor unconscious, Miroku went to help her while I went to check the other rooms to search for Kagome and Sango. Finally, I found her, just like Koharu, she was on the floor. There was also a mysterious girl with a mirror on her hands walking to her, all white, her dress, her hair, face, everything...

"Kagome!!" I called her.

Kagome woke up when she heard me and used her bow to point her an arrow. "She can still move...". The girl was surprised, then Miroku and Kirara came with Koharu who was on Kirara's back still unconscious.

The girl disappeared like a ghost in the darkness and Kagome fell again on the floor really weak. I woke up Shippo and he jumped asking for Kagome. "Shippo tell us what happened" I said to him. "Did you guys saw that spirit right? With her mirror, she absorbed most part of Kagome's souls". "The mirror?... the one she had on her hands?".

We went back to where Inuyasha was, Kagura and him were standing there looking at each other, air blasts were created between them, and from the look of his face, Inuyasha never seen one before, same for me. I saw that Inuyasha was going to attack her using his new technique, but I don't know why... I feel like something is wrong...

"Inuyasha is planning to use the Kaze No Kisu!!" Shippo said. "It can't be, Inuyasha didn't felt the presence of the spirit!!" Miroku yelled. "What do you mean?" I asked with fear, this was getting bad...

"Like Sango, the spirit returned her attack!!".

Which means...

"SHE IS GOING TO DO THE SAME WITH INUYASHA AND THE KAZE NO KISU!!!" I screamed.

Oh god! He's going to die!! I have to go and stop him before it happens.

"Wait Kazuko!!!" they called me but I ignored them, I have to run as fast I can but... it was late, he already attacked, the impact was coming to Kagura when suddenly she turned around and appeared the same white girl (you know what I mean, I'm not being mean!).

"INUYASHA NO!!!!!" I stopped running, with tears in my eyes, she just accomplished her goal, she did...

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" he screamed as he fell to the floor...

He was unconscious and injured... all hurt...

I kept running until I finally was with him. My eyes never stopped showing tears and my hands were shaking trying to touch Inuyasha for how fragile he looked...

Still... I wanted to feel him...

I put both hands on his head while I look at him... why did I left? I should have stayed with you... Inuyasha... my tears can't stop falling, it hurts me...

This hurts a lot...

Forgive me...

I'm sorry...

... Inuyasha...