ANOTHER SPECIAL CHAPTER

Based on the movie Affections Touching Across Time

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Natsuki woke up ready for another adventure. She changed her pajamas and brushed her hair.

"Morning Natsuki" her half demon partner said to her, Natsuki smiled. "Morning Kazuko!" she said.

"Ready for another day?" the female wolf asked.

"Sure I am!" Natsuki answered.

After finishing her look, she went downstairs to meet her aunt, grandpa, and two cousins.

"Morning everybody!!" she greeted.

"Morning!!" All said.

"How do you feel, Natsuki?" her aunt asked.

"Pretty good! Can't wait for another adventure!!" she said.

"How can you be so happy with fighting demons every day, cousin?" Sota asked upset.

"You get used to it! Besides like I said, it's an adventure! Aren't you tired of your normal life to the point you want something dangerous to happen?!" she said to her little cousin, Sota looked at her shocked.

"N-No?..." he answered.

"Boring" she stated and started eating her breakfast.

Later, Natsuki grabbed her backpack and left with her other cousin.

"What a great morning!" Natsuki thought while running to the temple.

At the other side of the well, Natsuki and Kagome were on their way to meet with their friends, however, Natsuki was getting impatient since her cousin decided to use her bike.

"Can't we go faster?" she asked almost falling asleep.

"I'm trying to use my bike more, I have to take it easy" Kagome answered, Natsuki sighed loudly.

"You should be more energetic cousin... or less slower..." she said.

Finally, both found their friends.

"Hi there!!!!" Natsuki yelled happily. Inuyasha turned around and smiled.

"Hey!!!" he waved. "What did you guys take you so long?" he asked.

"I was making lunch" Kagome said, Inuyasha chuckled.

"We are not in a trip, Kagome" he said.

Kagome put her hands on her hips. Kagome did her best to not get mad while Natsuki just sighed while holding Shippo.

"Can't they stop fighting for once?" she said.

"Never" Shippo answered.

A giant scorpion got out of the rocks on its way to Natsuki and the others. Inuyasha carried Kagome and ran, while Natsuki jumped transforming into Kazuko.

"Girls, where is the fragment?" Inuyasha asked.

Kazuko looked at the scorpion and saw a small light at the end of the tail.

"At the end of the tail!!!" both girls said in unison.

Inuyasha took Tessaiga out, as same with Kazuko, and both did their attacks cutting the tail. While Miroku used his hand to absorb the rest of the body. Kagome tried to grab the fragment, but she felt disgusted. Kazuko sighed and used her claws to take it out and grab it.

"Another fragment in our hands" she said while giving a smile.

In a more peaceful place, Natsuki with her friends sat on the grass ready to eat a meal from Kagome. Natsuki started to eat while thinking in how many fragments they needed to find to defeat their enemy Naraku.