The Locket Of My Love

CONTINUING THE 2ND PART OF THE PAST CHAPTER!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Natsuki and the others found a place to eat lunch before continuing their journey.

"So... where are you heading, Hojo?" Kagome asked.

"I'm sorry but I can't reveal any specific information to strangers" he answered.

Kagome, annoyed, took the cup of noodles from his hands. Hojo seemed upset so he immediately confessed he was going to the Mount Fuji to turn in the Celestial Robe.

"Isn't this... the Celestial Robe from the princess?" Kazuko asked.

"What princess? You mean Kaguya?" Natsuki asked.

"Didn't you pay attention to the class' lesson?" Kazuko asked with her arms crossed.

"Umm... no?" Natsuki answered scratching her neck.

After that conversation, Kazuko and Inuyasha were on the wood fire talking about the past of princess Kaguya until Kazuko remembered what Kaguya said.

"Inuyasha... do you still want to become a full demon?" she asked.

"What is that all of a sudden?" he answered with another question.

"Well... you already became stronger, what's the point of becoming a full demon?... I..." she said, Inuyasha looked at her.

"I like you better this way..." she finished. Inuyasha tried to hold the blush and looked at other side. Kazuko sighed and grabbed the locket from her dress.

"Inuyasha..." she called him.

Flowers appeared, Kaguya did too. Inuyasha took his sword out and jumped to use the usual attack, but Kaguya used her mirror to push him back and trap him in a tree. She tied his hands and feet with roots. Kagome used her bow to shoot at Kaguya, but she absorbed it with her mirror and returned it to the direction of where Inuyasha was.

"Oh no, INUYASHA!!!"

Kazuko jumped protecting Inuyasha, but receiving the point of the arrow in her back, covered by the Celestial Robe.

"Kazuko

"Kazuko... KAZUKO!!!" Inuyasha yelled her name.

"Are you... okay?" she asked trying to keep herself awake.

"IDIOT!!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!?! WHY?!?!" he demanded.

"I couldn't let you die, it was my turn to save you..." she said and collapsed on the ground.

Kaguya smirked. "This girl... has a strong energy and a pure heart even if she's a half demon" she said.

"YOU WITCH, IF KAZUKO DIES, I SWEAR IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Inuyasha yelled trying to free himself from the roots.

"Don't worry, I wont let her die easily, I'll grant you your wish as an exchange for your service?" she said.

"In your dreams!!!" he yelled.