Two Dogs, One Wolf

"It's getting late... I have to go back" Kazuko said. "To where?" Rin asked. "To the village..." she answered. "You live there?" she asked. "Ah... not actually... but my friends are there" she said. "Stay with us Miss Kazuko!! please!!" Rin cried. "Eh?". "Please stay with us a little more timeeeeeeee!!!" she cried again. "Oh Rin, I don't think Mister Sesshomaru would like the idea..." she apologized. "Mister Sesshomaru please!!" she cried pulling his clothes. "Rin... she can't...".

Kazuko said good bye and headed back to the village, Miss Kaede wave at her and Kazuko did the same, she stayed there for a while but then... she felt a presence... an evil presence, she ran to where the presence was becoming stronger. "Kazuko did you felt that?" Natsuki appeared on her side. "Yes! This presence is pretty strong! I have to check what is it and tell the others!!" she continued running.

Kazuko/Natsuki's POV

The presence felt more and more stronger which means that I was getting closer, it makes me feel worried because what if Inuyasha was there? He could be in danger! I have to go and save them!!. I found myself in the woods watching people in different sides, looks like there was going to be a fight... but wait!!, it's Inuyasha and the others and... Sesshomaru?!?!?!, I get more closer and it was true, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru were in a battle!! But why? Do they know each other? I was in my thoughts when I heard a scream from Inuyasha felling on the floor, then my eyes got bigger for what I heard Sesshomaru say...

"Looks like my little brother is still the same stupid and weak half-demon" he said. What?!? Brother?!?! Inuyasha never told me about a brother, actually... he never talked about his siblings, why he didn't said that?! I thought we were friends... Inuyasha... what else are you hiding from me?... Sesshomaru was going to attack him again and I ran...

End of Kazuko/Natsuki's POV

Inuyasha's POV

I waited for Sesshomaru to attack me but it never happened, I opened my eyes and saw Kazuko standing there stopping him with not a happy face that it seemed, Sesshomaru looked surprised and I didn't know why...

"WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?!?!?" Kazuko yelled angrily which grabbed our attention. "INUYASHA!!!! WHY YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAVE A BROTHER?!?!?!" she asked turning to me.

I was speechless, how did she know that Sesshomaru is my brother? I didn't wanted to tell her because he would use her to kill me and then kill her.

"AND SESSHOMARU!!! WHY YOU DIDN'T SAID INUYASHA WAS YOUR BROTHER?!?!? HUH?!?!..." she turned to Sesshomaru, who had the same face like always. "Wait Kazuko!! How do you know we are siblings?!?" I asked her standing up from the floor. "I heard how Sesshomaru called you little brother..." she said. "And how do you know his name?" I asked her with an "I'm waiting" face, but she didn't said anything until Sesshomaru did.

"We met a couple of hours ago..." he said, I think he was smiling like if he won or something, what's up with him?. "So then, after I left, you went to the forest and talked with him?!?!? With him?!?!?" I don't know why but it bothered me Kazuko with him, my blood burns inside of me every second I see Sesshomaru smiling. "Even if you guys are enemies or something, me talking to him is none of your business!!!!" she yelled to me with a more angry face, she was protecting him... I feel so bad...

"Why are you just getting mad at me?!?! What about Sesshomaru!!!" I screamed to her pointing to Sesshomaru, he was just standing there enjoying our discussion.