Kazuko vs The Apprentices

Natsuki's POV

After this problem caused by our dear pervert friend, the girls thought it was time to "fight" against us, I couldn't laugh that hard, it was funny the way they wanted to defeat us. Of course it wasn't their fault but it was still funny how they wanted to intimidate us being so adorable. First they started throwing paper dolls, evrybody prepared their weapons and I to turn into Kazuko but then I didn't because those paper dolls were too small and weak that I could even defeat them with one kick.

"What are these things?" I asked Kazuko while looking at the paper dolls trying to "punch" me with their tiny arms. "There's nothing to worry about, those are just simple paper dolls with a soul but they are worthless" Kazuko said. "If you say so..." I thought while grabbing one of the paper dolls and throwing it away. "Do not think it's the only thing you have seen!!" the red girl said (I'm getting bored saying girl every time, let's call her by her name, Momiji!!!!.).

Two of the paper dolls came to the two girls with some hair. "Oh I see..." Kazuko made an eyebrow. "I'm impressed, even if they are just apprentices, they are smart" she said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Those paper dolls were just a distraction, what they really wanted was hair from us to create spirits using our form" I nodded in understanding. "But I wonder who the hair is".

The two girls made super weird tricks with paper and the hair (I don't how to call it :p) and threw them in the air.

Both started to shine, one figure showing a giant version of Inuyasha. "I AM NOT THAT UGLY!!!" Inuyasha yelled, I was trying to hold my laugh but it was hard, then the other figure appeared revealing Kagome, ok I can't take it anymore. "Hahahahahahahaha!!!!" I laughed so hard making everybody look at me confused. "I-I'm so-sorry, it's ju-just... they look so fu-funny!! They look exactly like you guys!!" I tried to talk while still laughing, Kagome and Inuyasha seemed annoyed but c'mon! who can't laugh for that?!?!.

When I calmed down, the two girls started to say "They don't only look like you, they also have the same abilities so look out!!" Momiji smiled showing confidence. Ok maybe I shouldn't have laughed. "I can play this game too..." Kazuko grinned.

Since I didn't knew what was Kazuko's plan, I decided to let her take the lead.

Normal POV

Natsuki started to walk to the line that separated the group from the two girls while transforming into Kazuko. "I can do the same thing" Kazuko said. "The girl..." Momiji looked shocked and shaken. "She transformed into a demon!!!" Botan finished the sentence shaking like her partner. "How's that possible?" Momiji asked her friend. "I don't know, is this a more powerful kind of demon?" Botan asked, Momiji showed a confused look.

Kazuko took out a parchment and put some of her hair so omg the same trick like them, but her giant form looked exactly like her, not like a more childish version, it's just herself!. "Wow!!" both girls jumped back. "When did you learned this?!" Inuyasha asked. "I learned this trick when I was an apprentice too, but the point was to make it look like you, not like that" Kazuko pointed to both giant versions of her fiends. "Hey! We are strong but we are still learning!!!" Botan yelled. "Seems you have a long way to become real priestesses..." Kazuko rolled her eyes.

"Want to fight?" Kazuko grinned. "Go!!! Attack!!!" giant Kazuko showed her claws and ran to both but they jumped to the other side, dodging the attack. "What's wrong girls? Not a lot of confident now?" Kazuko grinned again. "Don't misunderstood us!!! We are going to defeat you, demon!!!" they yelled. "Bring it girls!" Kazuko said.

The two girls sent their giant spirits to fight but giant Kazuko jumped landing behind them, the she kicked Inuyasha and punched Kagome away. "Is that all you have?". "W-We are just warming up!!" Momiji yelled, Kazuko chuckled. "Time to finish this Kazuko" Kazuko said to her giant self, giant Kazuko nodded. Giant Kazuko took her sword out and swing it showing her attack called Light Thunder! destroying both giants, but the technique was too strong that came to the girls and make them fall on the ground unconscious.

"Nice technique!" Sango said. "Thanks" Kazuko said. "Don't you think you exaggerated a little?" Kagome's asked. "Not my fault! My giant self did what she wanted!" she rubbed her neck, her giant self disappeared on the light. "Are they ok?" Kazuko asked. "They are just unconscious, I was so worried..." Miroku started rubbing their butts again but Sango stopped him. "You are not helping Miroku" Kazuko said. "What are we gonna do with them? When they wake up, they are going to attack us again" Kagome's said. "I'll take care of that!" Miroku yelled. "I take care of them, and then I'll explain them everything when they wake up" no trust seemed in any of the members. "Shippo can you stay here with Miroku?" Kazuko asked. "Huh? Why me?". "You just have to keep an eye on Miroku... besides, your cute appearance will let them know that you are not a horrible creature... Kirara stay here too" Sango said.

Kazuko and the rest of the group ran to the direction of the temple where Tsubaki was. Hope everything goes well to our heroes...