The Final Act Part 3

Normal POV

The battle started and each one of us destroyed a part of Naraku's body.

"It's too late for you to destroy me... because the Shikon Jewel and I are already fused"

His look changed into the one of a complete demon.

No matter how much they attacked over and over again, his body was never going to be destroyed.

Kohaku, Rin and Jacken flew out of his body while the others continued.

"It's useless for you to continue resisting!! No matter how much you recover yourself, your body will fall in pieces!!!" Inuyasha yelled.

"It's enough for me with what I have left, after all, I will finally destroy that village" Naraku said.

"If you continue attacking, then the poison will fall on the village destroying everything"

"I DONT CARE!!!" Sesshomaru attacked with his sword.

The attack expanded through all the place and it was getting destroyed.

"Let's get out of here!!!" Inuyasha said.

Kazuko carried Natsuki and jumped as high as she could, but it wasn't enough to get them out. Sesshomaru grabbed her wrist and make them hold his fluffy thingy.

Out of Naraku, Inuyasha used the attack of 'Infernal Moon' and destroyed it showing a giant shield with the pearl inside. Kagome prepared the arrow and Kazuko her sword. Both arrow and attack of spiritual energy were going to reach the pearl.

With Naraku...

"The pearl did gave you your real wish right?"

This was on his mind. "That's true... all I wanted... was to get Kazuko's heart..."

The arrow and the attack reached the pearl.

"But... not even in the other world I will be with her..."

The light covered the giant shield, the poison was disappearing from the village and now, that shield was going down. It disappeared, only showing the head of Naraku and the pearl over the well, everybody approached him.

"In that moment, I said my wish to the pearl..." Naraku said.

"Your wish?" Kagome repeated.

"Yes, the moment you were supposed to be the one cut by the sword Byakuya had, but Natsuki was the one who received it"

"The cut?" Natsuki thought and touched her back.

Nothing happened...

"The moment I die, the pearl will fulfill my wish...

Naraku disappeared leaving everybody wondering what was going to happen next. Miroku looked at his hand... the curse in his hand disappeared...

Natsuki smiled relieved, but soon her smiled faded when the attack of 'Infernal Moon' appeared behind her.

"The underworld?!?!" Kazuko said.

Natsuki was being pulled inside, Kazuko tried to reach her hand but was also pulled in.

"NATSUKI!!!" Kazuko yelled.

"KAZUKO!!!!!"

Inuyasha tried to reach both but the attack disappeared and the well too.

Inuyasha tried to think why they were sent to the underworld when he remembered the pearl disappeared too. He took out his sword ready to use the Infernal Moon again.

"Wait Inuyasha! I'm going with you! It's my cousin the one there and I'm going to save her!!" Kagome said, Inuyasha nodded and did the attack. Sesshomaru also followed them behind.

"Natsuki was only a bait to attract me Inuyasha!" Kagome said.

"It was, the pearl is afraid of you, but it is also afraid of Kazuko. The pearl knew both of you will try to save her that's why she was taken in the first place!"

Natsuki's POV

"Natsuki!!!!"

Someone called...

I turned around and saw my cousin coming with her friends.

"Let's go shopping!" they said.

We went to get some clothes, but I was out of my mind the whole day.

That's it! I started my first year of high school!

At home, everything seemed normal, spending time with my family, doing my homework... but I still felt like something was wrong...

Next day, I was in my PE class running when the girls from the archery club caught my attention.

Going back to the house, my eyes caught a cabinet. Was that there the whole time? Inside of the house, I received a text from someone from my class asking me out. Since I didn't got anything to do... I accepted.

Next day, everybody never stopped asking me about the "date". Kagome was also talking about her date with Hojo, a guy from middle school.

Everything was so strange... I should be enjoying my time as a student in this place, but... I can't...

I walked to the house, to my room and then fell on my bed trying to clear everything in my head. Suddenly, something on my desk caught my attention. A ribbon... a white ribbon...

"Ka... zuko..." those words came out of my mouth.

The face of Kazuko appeared in my mind, followed by the memories of the adventures we had together.

"Kagome!! Natsuki!!!" those were the voices of my aunt, grandpa and Sota.

"Miss Higurashi! Did something happened to them?!?!" I turned around and my friends from school looked at them worried.

They couldn't see me... 

I blinked my eyes, and I was in the darkness with the Shikon Jewel.

With Inuyasha...

"They must be somewhere..." Inuyasha said.

"Kagome!!! Natsuki!!!!" their family yelled again.

"Sota! Grandpa!! Mom!" Kagome yelled.

"Kagome?!?! Kagome what happened?!?! Is Natsuki with you?!?!" her mom yelled.

"She's trapped, but don't worry we'll go find her!! Just wait!!" Kagome yelled.

Going back to Natsuki

"What have you done to me?!!!" I demanded.

"You were here the whole time..." the pearl said.

"You are wrong, I was at school, at my home..."

"That was a simple illusion..."

"An illusion?" I repeated.

"Do you want to go back to that world? If you want then tell me... tell me your wish..."

I tried to ignore the offer and called everybody, but nobody answered me, I was alone...

I covered my face trying to hold the tears.

"You never belonged in this world, go home... and live in the world you were born in"

I looked to the pearl.

"Should I do it?"