Yey I Brought More

From the movie The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Natsuki's POV

Now that Naraku was gone, our last mission was find the rest of the shards... but even that, what we'll do after this? Go back to our world and pretend this never happened?

Next day, we were back to our world. We were at school listening a story of some woman called princess Kaguya, but I barely paid any attention, while with my cousin, she already blacked out.

"And then she blames our constant travels to the feudal era..." I thought while resting my chin on my hand.

In our way back home, I didn't paid a single attention to the girls' conversation. I'm not that close to them and I prefer listening my music instead of talks about boys.

"Higurashi!!!" someone called.

Speaking of the King of Rome...

It was the same dude that has this huge crush on my cousin, but I don't care since it's the same result every time.

"SISTER!!!!" Sota came running to us.

"It's Inuyasha-!" Kagome covered his mouth and pulled me to start running to the opposite direction.

Away from there, I looked around to check nobody was seeing while Kagome asked his brother about Inuyasha.

"What wrong with Inuyasha, Sota?" she asked.

"He was at the house but when I turned around he was already gone"

"Sota you were supposed to keep an eye on him!"

The dogs didn't stop barking while we tried to figure out where was Inuyasha. Kagome angrily, yelled at them to sit, but that wasn't only an order for the puppies.

I turned around and saw Inuyasha already on the ground.

"Well that was fast" I said.

My cousin started yelling at him and now they were fighting ughhh!!!

People started to come, and I pushed them inside of a photo booth and acted normally with Sota next to me. Sota placed some coins on the machine and the flash of the camera activated. People was already around the photo booth, so we couldn't do anything else.

When people left and the pictures were out. I took a look on them and laughed. Wait... I just got an incredible idea...

Kagome stepped out of the photo booth with Inuyasha following behind, but I pushed him inside again. I placed some coins, got inside and transformed.

Kazuko's POV

When I opened my eyes, I was on top of Inuyasha, my face started to turn reddish, his face was also turning red.

"I'm sorry!!" I said trying to get off but the same light blocked my view.

"Look out!" Inuyasha yelled holding Kazuko protectively.

Inuyasha was ready to use his claws, but Kagome stopped him saying the magic word. He laid on top of me and another light was seen.

After that embarrassing situation, I looked at the pictures outside. I blushed. The moment when he hold me was caught.

"You're welcome!" Natsuki said while I looked at her embarrassed.

Normal POV

"Let me just do this... and this..."

Natsuki grabbed the pictures and cut them in a different form. Then, she placed it on a small diamond locket.

"There!" she said happily

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"There!" she said happily.

Kazuko appeared next to her. "What is this?" she asked.

"It's a locket with two pictures of you and Inuyasha" she said.

"But... what is it for?" she asked still with no idea of what was going on.

"I think you should give it to Inuyasha... you know... as a gift of your love" Natsuki gave a flirty look that make Kazuko blush.

"What?! G-Give it to him?! I-I-I'm not doing th-that!!" Kazuko crossed her arms looking at other way.

"Ohh~ c'mon, we know you do want him to wear it everyday~" Natsuki joked.

Kazuko didn't say anything.

"Fine! I-I'll give it to him!!"

"When?"

"Later..."

"How about... now?"

"Eh?!"

Natsuki started to run to where Inuyasha and Kagome where.

"INUYASHAAAAA!!!!!" Natsuki yelled his name, and transformed during the run.

Accidentally, Kazuko tripped with a small rock and almost fell until Inuyasha caught her in his arms.

"Are you ok?" he asked, Kazuko blushed.

"I-I uhh... y-yeah... I'm o-ok..."

She separated from him and looked at her hands with the locket.

"Oh my god, just give it to him, it's only a locket! How hard can it be?!?!?" she thought.

Kazuko turned to a side, and Inuyasha did the same.

"Is something wrong?" Kagome asked.

"This smell..." Kazuko thought.

Inuyasha started to run, Kazuko looked at the locket and placed on her pocket, then carried Kagome to follow Inuyasha.

Arriving there, they found Kagura and Kana. Inuyasha fought with Kagura, and she used fan to cause small cuts on Inuyasha ripping part of the sleeve of his clothes. The moon showed a light that caused the mirror Kana was holding to show the shadow of a woman.

"Who are you?!?" Inuyasha demanded.

"I'm Kaguya..."

Kaguya grinned. "I can see it... your wish... your real self hiding behind your harsh heart..." she said.

Kazuko arrived minutes later finding Inuyasha talking to the Kana's mirror. Kaguya felt her presence and ordered Kana to turn the mirror to her.

"Ohh... I see... you have a beautiful wish... but your fears are what intrigues me the most..." she grinned. "I can see her... the demonic creature inside your pure heart... I suppose you know what kind of monster you are... even you are more powerful than the boy" she finished. Kazuko looked at her confused.

"You don't know anything about me!" Kazuko yelled.

Im skipping this part 'cause I'm lazy af :v

Next day, Natsuki, Inuyasha, Kagome and Shippo continued their journey to find the fragments.

"Are we suppose to be waiting for Sango and Miroku?" Kagome asked.

"They'll take a long time to come here, it's better if we continue in our own" he said.

Inuyasha was pissed, just like Kazuko. She was upset about Kaguya mentioning she had fears in front of everybody. It made her look like a weak.

They found on their ways, thieves surrounding a young guy. Inuyasha and Kazuko didn't pay attention to them and just pushed them away because they were blocking.

"Hey!! What's your problem?!" one of them yelled.

"Our problem is that you are blocking us, now move your ass!" Kazuko said passing through them.

One tried to punch her, but she grabbed his wrist, pulled him towards her, and used her other hand to punch him in the face. Another one tried to punch her, but Inuyasha caught it and also punched him.

When they were over, the guy called Akitoki Hojo was grateful for this act and gave fruit as a gift for saving him. He accidentally tripped and his food fell on the river, and also some kind of beautiful robe.

"What is this?" Kazuko asked kneeling down to grab it but Hojo grabbed it first.

"It's a treasure from my family; the Celestial Robe" he said, Kazuko nodded in understanding.

"I'm sorry but I have to continue with my trip" Hojo said, but as soon as he took the first step, he already tripped and fell.

"He's not going to survive, is he?" Natsuki asked.

"Nop" Kazuko answered.

The Girl From My Past जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें