Nightmares

Natsuki's POV

"This forest is too strange guys" Sango took a step back.

"It must be the refuge of some creature" Miroku said.

With just one noise, Shippo jumped in Inuyasha's head like a scared cat... but it was only Kagome's bike.

A moth appeared surrounding us. Inuyasha used his sword to attack but we only received a tornado from the creature.

"He is..." the creature looked exactly like Gatenmaru!

"That's Gatenmaru..." Kagome said, he smiled.

"Oh so you know who Gatenmaru is. The shame of our family. He allied with humans and then got killed by two half demons"

I still remember that day when he was killed by Kazuko and Inuyasha. The reason why Kazuko left...

"If you want to revenge him, of course I accept your wish to fight me" Inuyasha said, the guy chuckled.

"Revenge him? why would I? You just made me a favor" he grinned.

"So as I, creatures like you are hateful!!"

Inuyasha attacked him, Gatenmaru shoot some kind of light balls to him but we were caught off guard. Those things were actually going after us.

"WHAT IS THIS?!?!?" Kagome yelled.

"We are trapped!!!" Sango said looking at the light getting inside of her.

"I CAN TAKE IT OUT, IT'S GETTING INSIDE MY BODY TOO FAST!!!!" Shippo tried to hold it but it didn't work.

I tried the same but it was too hard, and as I got tired, the light was already inside of me...

My eyes started to feel heavy, and the same thing that trapped Kazuko last time, got me. The last thing I could hear from outside was Inuyasha calling my name.

"NATSUKI!!!! HANG ON!!!!"

"NATSUKI!!!!"

"Wake up in your new nightmares to show the fear and desperation saved in your heart..."

I woke up in my room...

Was that a dream? Everything?...

I looked at my window and everything seemed normal. It felt strange but everything seemed to be fine.

I went downstairs seeing my two cousins, my aunt and my grandpa.

"Morning Natsuki!" my aunt greeted.

"Morning" I said still confused about the situation.

"Is somrthing wrong Natsuki?" Kagome asked me, I frowned.

"Kagome did you wake up thinking everything was a dream?"

"What are you talking about? Of course everything here is real!" she laughed.

"No I mean-" I was interrupted by my aunt.

"By the way, there's some kids that came to visit you!!"

"Kids that came to visit me?" I went to the door and opened it. Instantly, I froze... those kids...

"LOOK! THAT'S THE CRAZY WITCH!!!"

"CRAZY WITCH!!! CRAZY WITCH!!! CRAZY WITCH!!!"

Kids used to call me like that when I was little girl. They bullied me every time Kagome wasn't around.

"YOU ARE DUMB!!!"

"YOU ARE USELESS!!!"

"YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!!!"