The Last Fragment

Natsuki's POV

As Sango told me, Kazuko killed innocent civilians in her demonic form, but she was able to notice tears in her eyes.

Is she still conscious? Is she not corrupted at all?

Inuyasha said that Naraku was in the nest of those demonic birds but he could also scent Kazuko.

We quickly rush to that place and when we got there, we saw a giant demonic bird and princess Abi next to it.

They attacked us and I stayed behind with Shippo and Kirara, but as they continued fighting, the giant bird started acting strange and tentacles appeared on its head. Naraku appeared, Abi tried to kill him but she was suddenly stabbed from the back by... Kazuko...

"Sorry little bird..." she said and took her hand out of Abi's body.

Abi vanished in mist and Kazuko jumped to be next to Naraku joining him in the shield.

"NARAKU!!!" Inuyasha called him. "We know you want to use Kagome's eyes to find the last fragment but I won't let you do that!!!"

"Oh Inuyasha, you are a fool, that was my plan but I changed my mind since I remembered I have the reincarnation of Midoriko right next to me" he said while placing a hand on Kazuko's shoulder.

"Now Kazuko..."

Naraku's arm slide Tekei's (the giant bird) head and blood streamed forming a river of unfortunate souls. Naraku and Kazuko flew following the river to a portal so we did the same.

Getting out of the portal, there he was... Inuyasha's father corpse... a giant skeleton with an armor, but... where is Kazuko? Were they hiding?

Diamond spears were thrown from the giant skeleton to us, however, Naraku wasn't around so who could be attacking us?

As we approached the place where the diamond spears came from, there was a demonic skull surrounded by the diamonds asking for Inuyasha. The skull was Hosenki, he seemed to recognize him since Myoga said he is the son of his father, Inuyasha demanded for the fragment but Hosenki refused to because he didn't want to risk the fragment being taken to complete the pearl covered in darkness.

He started attacking and Inuyasha tried his best to defeat him, but his body was a million of diamonds, which was a powerful and tough jewel.

Later, Inuyasha was able to destroy part of Hosenki but received another counterattack making him fall and disappear in the fog.

Now Naraku and Kazuko had appeared. Those scary eyes and darkness surrounding her body were present, how I hate seeing her like that...

Naraku tried to use his arm to stab Hosenki and reach the fragment, but an attack prevented him to continue. I could recognize that it was from Inuyasha. He was coming to us and tried to destroy his shield but it seemed that Hosenki was still willing to kill Inuyasha.

Naraku grabbed both Hosenki and Inuyasha and threw them inside of Inuyasha's father, and once again, he tried to take the fragment but Sango used her boomerang to cut it, however, poison came out of that demonic part causing Inuyasha struggle to breathe.

In the end, Naraku was able to take the fragment and tried to escape. Miroku tried to stop him, but his insects appeared not letting him use the hole on his hand. 

What I didn't expected was seeing Sesshomaru here... how did he got here?

I wanted to ask him but he only seemed interested in reaching Inuyasha and punch him in the face. Then he decided to face Naraku and fight him, meanwhile we were talking to Hosenki.
He said Inuyasha must destroy him to get a new technique for his sword, but as much as he tried, he couldn't do it and ended up hurting himself in every try.

I glanced at the fight, and it seemed Kazuko joined. She tried to kill Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru was strong and I... cared for him... but I couldn't let him kill my partner...

"SESSHOMARU PLEASE!!!! DONT KILL KAZUKO, ITS NOT HER FAULT ACT THE WAY SHE IS DOING NOW!!!!" I yelled.

Naraku chuckled for my comment and threw poison at me but Inuyasha used his usual attack to destroy it.

"I won't let you hurt her... or any of my friends... and I will save Kazuko from your prison, Naraku!!" he said and did his attack but it was different, diamond spears appeared destroying the shiled that protected Naraku.

"I'll do it again!" Inuyasha yelled.

"WAIT INUYASHA!!!"

I yelled but it was too late, he did the attack and completely forgot that Kazuko was still with Naraku. 

Seashomaru flew to both of them and punched Kazuko away from the impact. He saved her. Naraku ended stabbed by those diamond spears and Sesshomaru used his sword to kill him, he wasn't dead yet and the fragment was still at the sight of everybody, Kagome used the last arrow she got to shoot at it, showing an incredible light that blind us.

When the light was gone, Naraku and Kazuko were gone too, and the fragment landed on Inuyasha's hand, covered in pure energy. 

We said good bye to Hosenki and followed Sesshomaru to the portal back to the living world.

I couldn't stop staring at Sesshomaru remembering he saved Kazuko. He listened to my words and had mercy. He's not bad after all but he doesn't admit it, I mean now he is taking care of Rin... I think that's the reason why I fell in love with him...

The Girl From My Past जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें