Session 36: Under the sea.

(Edited)

Diana wandered away from the group with a bag in hand. When she reached a corner she screamed in surprise.

"It's only me, Diana."

"You scared me, ass hat!!! Have mercy!!"

"You'll get lost traveling by yourself."

"I have Ex's & Oh's to guide me to you guys. Plus, I wasn't gonna go much farther than where the others are."

"Hn."

Diana shifted her gaze away from him when she found herself recall their almost shared kiss.

"I-I've been meaning to ask..." She coughed to relax her tense nerves.

Jotaro noticed her hesitation. He remained stoic till he recalled the same memory she did. He found himself (slightly) flustered as well, but not as much as she was.

"Umm... DO YOU THINK I SHOULD CHANGE?!?" She asked a completely different from what she was going to ask.

Jotaro was taken back a bit by her outburst but shrugged it off. "Your clothes are ripped, bloodied, and covered in burns. I suppose you should."

"Th-THanK YOu!!" Her voice cracked. She mentally slapped herself. "I-I'D LIKE TO CHanGe IN PRIVATE!!"

He rose a brow and just walked away as requested. Once he was gone Diana groaned in embarrassment.

"I'm so stupid!!" She smacked herself as she changed out of her clothes. "I can flirt and stuff with some guys and girls here and there, but with him... FUCK!! IT'S LIKE MY HEART IS HAVING HEART ATTACK!!"

She kicked her boots off and slid on her leg warmers and pink heels. "I know what love is, but never have I ever experienced this type of love. And I don't even know if it really is love that I'm feeling for him. I mean I think it is, but it's so confusing. It's hard to comprehend these new feelings."

Once she finished with her new outfit she smiled happily.

"I look so good~!"

"I look so good~!"

She did a spin and adjusted her bracelets. What would he say and think when he sees me? She shook her head and tried to break away her thought bubble. "I didn't ramble on about the L(ove) word or him!" She smacked her red cheeks and puffed her chest up to confidently meet back to the others.

"One, two, three, four, five... We're short on one..." Kakyoin said as he brought out mugs to make coffee.

"I'm not a fan of coffee. But can you give me a water please?" She asked as she entered the room. "I could use a cup for the water. It'll save mugs for the rest of you for your coffees."

"Sure." Kakyoin quirked a brow. "You look great in that outfit, Diana."

"Awe, thanks, Noriaki!" She smiled and unconsciously shifted her gaze to Jotaro. She pinched herself and looked away from him.