Session 54: It's not a DEAD END.

(Edited)

Cario, Egypt-1988-

After a long journey, Jotaro Kujo and his allies finally came face to face with their mortal enemy, DIO...

But none of them were any match for the overwhelming power of DIO's stand.

Finally, just when Jotaro and DIO were tge only two left standing.

DIO used Joseph's blood to power himself up.

DIO: Oh, this feels goo-oo-ood! I feel so good I could sing a song. Hu hu hu hu ha ha ha! It's been a hundred years since I first became immortal. I never! EVER! Felt so perfectly wonderful... Saikou ni haitte yatsu da! Ha ha ha ha!

DIO said to Jotaro in his stopped time piercing his finger through his head to show his insanity in his own power.

Jotaro:(Son of a bitch...)

DIO: Wrrrrrrrrryyyy

DIO shouted as his stand The World punched Jotaro to the ground at a bridge. Jotaro was able to land safely with Star Platinum.

DIO: Now to finish you, Jotaro!

DIO lastly said as the both of them enganged in battle. Jotato was able to get the upper hand even when DIO had just got a boost of power.

Jotaro: Beating the living crap out of you and finishing you off here would leave a bad aftertaste in my soul! And yet...

Jotaro said looking down on DIO as he tries to heal his wounds.

Jotaro: Beating the living crap out of you and finishing you off here will only leave a bad aftertaste in my heart! How many seconds until your leg heals? Three? Four? Once it heals, I'm gonna sic Star Platinum on you, so bring it on! Or, if I was a gunslinger from an old western, I'd say... Draw! Let's see who's the faster one!

DIO: (H...H...How dare he...make a fool out of ME! But... But! Jotaro... Even though you made it this far, you're still just a mere human... Heh heh heh... You think like a human does... Like my disappointment of a granddaughter... Worrying about those stupid things like bad aftertastes and living a life with no regrets... The way you think is as stupid as rat shit smeared all over a toilet, and now it's going to be the death of you! Like my damned Diana! Heh heh heh heh! I, DIO, possess none of that! All I have is one simple principle... Just one! Win, and seize control! That's it! That alone is my satisfaction! The process... The method... )

DIO thought as he stood up slowly.

DIO: You think I care about thaaaat?

DIO yelled to Jotaro as he blinds him with the blood from his leg.

DIO: How's that? I've blinded you with blood! Victory is mine! Now SHI-NEEEE! MUDA!

DIO yelled as he brought The World to end Jotaro but Star Platinum was able to stop him in the nick of time and punched The World so hard from it's leg that it completely shattered.

DIO: Gwwaaaaaaah?! Naaaaaanii? B...Bakana! How could I, DIO... Kono DIO gaaaa...!

DIO lastly yelled as his head and leg disappeared with him.

Jotaro: There's only... One reason you lost... DIO... Just one simple reason... teme wa ore wo okoraseta.

DIO/The World-Total Defeat... RIP

Kakyoin, Iggy, Avdol, and Diana... Jotaro overcame the noble sacrifices of his allies, lover, and defeated DIO, his fated enemy.

Exposed to the sunlight in the morning sun, DIO's body soon turned to dust and disappeared.

After surviving for 100 years, the evil emperor had finally been overthrown.