Session 25: What an Ass!

(Edited)

"Let's go to the others, JoJo!" Diana smiled grabbing his collosal hand in both her smaller ones.

"Yare yare daze." Jotaro pulled his cap down.

He's so...wow. I can't even put the right words to describe how much I admire him...  She thought leading him to the others.

"Where did she make me lick, you ask? Really, what does it matter? Who cares? What a pointless question...!" Polnareff said when he coughed out "the toilet" in embarrassment.

"Where did you lick again? I couldn't hear you." Joseph held in his own laughter.

"Who cares?! I need to disinfect my tounge. Give me the medicine!"

"Did he just say... The toilet?"

"Heh Heh I already knew that, Kakyoin... But how am I supposed to tease him? Heh heh heh..."

"Wait a minute! Jotaro and Diana already told you, didn't they?! Damn it, old man! You're just playing with me! Whatever! I don't need any medicine."

"Okay! Okay! Sorry Polnareff. I'll clean it for you. We'd better hurry or you're going to get germs in your wound... *cough* the toilet*cough* has a lot of germs after all."

"Yeah! We wouldn't want for you to have the taste of the toilet linger in your mouth because all we will hear is you talking shit!" Diana let go of Jotaro's hand to try and cover her own laughter.

But once Joseph made a fart noise they began laughing like maniacs.

"God damn it! Come on, let's get going! Jotaro! Kakyoin!"

"Everyone, outside." Jotaro suddenly spoke above them.

They were all left speechless to find that the town was a cemetery.

"Oh my." Kakyoin gasped.

"One step out of the hotel and... Th-This is... Is this a cemetery? We were in the middle of a wasteland all along..." Joseph said as he looked around the place.

"Bloody hell... How could this woman tamper with the dead?! Sh-She's complete evil!!" Diana fell to her knees and punched the ground in spite as tears fall from her face. "Just seeing how evil this woman was just... Frightens me. How evil and cruel would DIO be? I-I...." She trembled. I'm scared...

Jotaro grabbed her hand and pulled her up. His inaudible actions really touched her. She wiped her tears and looked intot he horizon.

"This trip has been full of surprises, so it doesn't surprise me that the entire town was a stand."

"Speak for yourself, Kakyoin! I'm surprised!" Polnareff said as he tried to pull himself together.

"The fog stand created an illusion and turned the cementery into the town and hotel. The people we were talking to were corpses. The old woman has unbelievable stand powers fueled by her grudge." Joseph said as he stared at her unconscious body laid on the ground.

"And she ran faster than Flo-Jo!" Polnareff commented.

"What should we do with her? She's out cold, but she might be dangerous if we just leave her here. She'll try to have her revenge again."

"Exactly, Kakyoin! That's what I'm worried about too!" Polnareff agreed immediately.

Jotaro and Joseph talked among each other and nodded. "I agree... I spoke to Jotaro. We're bringing her with us."

"W-We're bringing her with us?" Polnareff and Diana were taken back by that news.

"She has a ton of information that we need. For example, we need to know how many stand users are coming after us and what they can do. Also, we need to find out where DIO is in Egypt. And what DIO's stand can do. Let's not forget the reason on exactly why DIO wants D.D."

"That's right. What kind of stand is it? We'll have much much better odds going into battle if we can get this out of her." Joseph added to Jotaro's point.

"I doubt she'll crack that easily." Kakyoin sighed.

"Are... Are we going to torture her? It might be fun to take out some frustration on the old hag!"

"And if we do I want to know why DIO wants me so bad... It's just so uncanny."

"Don't forget about my Hermit Purple. All we need to do is transfer her thoughts onto a T.V. screen." Joseph said taking his stand out as a reminder.

"I see! But... Damn it! There aren't any TVs in the desert. We'll do it when we reach the next town."

The sound of a car engine took their attention.

"HEY!"

"I'm stickin' with DIO, y'all! Catch you later! If you're not dead!" He said as he drove away in their jeep.

"What an ass!"
______________________________________
Author: Y'all know what's coming next~