Session 9: Holly's Stand?! Egypt?!

(Edited)

Time skip: Night at the Kujo residence

Diana laid on her futon, struggling to sleep.

Must be from all the commotion that happened earlier, She thought as laid upwards, grabbing her bag.

She sighs holding her head clearly frustrated.

She walked quietly outside, leaning her weight on the porch in silence. She brought her cigarette in her mouth, lightning it up with her favorite lighter.

I guess I had the urge to smoke was because Noriaki made me have to remember or talk about my past as Dirty Diana... She cringed in thought.

"I don't know why, but these cancer sticks help me a lot...smoking my feelings away." She puffed, releasing a smoke.

"Never took you for a smoker, brat

"Never took you for a smoker, brat." Diana yelped at the sudden sound.

"Ah! A-Ass hat?! You almost gave me a heart attack! What are you doing awake? I only smoke when I have the urge to, that's all."

"Liar, I know I'm not one to talk, but... You shouldn't contain your feelings and have this be your only solution to smoke them out. It's not healthy for you, brat."

"Well you are right about one thing, ass hat."

"And that's..." He said waiting for the answer.

"You're not one to talk about feelings, ass hat." She chuckled.

"Yare yare daze, you always know when to talk back don't you, brat?" He said, his lips lifted upwards lightly.

"Well, I guess that's just the way I am. Oomph!" Diana clenched her eyes at the sudden flick to her forehead.

"Yeah, a brat."

"Oh? You gonna lend me your gakuran~" Diana smirked.

She felt a large weight on her head, it was a big blanket over her head, and it almost suffocating her with her cigarette smoke.

"No, I'm gonna lend you my blanket, brat." He smirk.

"Ha. ha. ha. Very funny wise guy." She "laughed".

He huffs a small chuckle and starts to head back inside.

"Hey, Jotaro."