Session 28: Price tag.

(Edited)

"A ditch... See that ditch over there...? I can jump over it but I might trip and twist my leg by accident. And walking to the bridge would be a pain. Hey, Jotaro. Lie across the ditch and let me walk on your back. That's the easy way." He said as we walked near a ditch. "Well? Are you going to be my bridge?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I said be my bridge, you damned loser!" Steely Dan said as he kicked his leg at a metal pole.

He's more of a bitch that I thought... Diana cracked her knuckles trying to calm down.

Jotaro kneeled down and stretched his body to make himself a bridge for Steely Dan.

"You make a sturdy bridge. But how about now? Or now? Or now?" He laughed as he messed around standing on Jotaro's back and hand.

"Alright, that's enough, Danny boy, get off of him!" You lazy hoe.

"Let's go then!" Steely stayed wearing his shit eating grin walking ahead of the two.

"Watching that pimp mess with you is pissing me off."

"I already marked my words when I said I'd make him pay."

Diana liked the sound of that. "I'll help you up, JoJo." She stretched her hand out for him to take. He accepted the assistance.

Hearing another order from Steely Dan already made her snap.

"Diana, I'll do the punishing to him."

"JoJo, I need to also do at least some punishment, too! He said awful things to all of us, he dare disrespect our personal stuff, and he hurt you! He-- Omph!" She glared at him rubbing her forehead that he flicked.

"Yare yare daze. Look, Diana, I know the things that bastard did has hurt you but if you were going to punish him your way...you will regret it." He said. You'll be treated so poorly like when you were her.

"What do you know what's good for me?! You don't know me like you think you do, Ass hat." She scoffed. "You don't know how... How awful I actually am! My story is just... It's too much for me to even bear. Misfortune always came with me."

"You're overreacting, brat. I'm not saying you shouldn't be upset. I'm just saying that you shouldn't do anything."

She only furrowed her brows more.

"I can't see you try to do anything you wouldn't want-."

"I'm not gonna argue with you, JoJo." She tugged on the ends of her skirt.

He's not making what he's saying better for me to understand! But... I know he's just trying to look out for me like Grandpa Joseph does. And... I can see his struggle to really connect to us and.. I always thought it was cute of him when he'd tag along and crack a few blunt jokes here and there. The way he defends all of our pride before his own. I can go on and on about how... She caught herself drifting a little too much of him and smacked her cheeks as an attempt to clear her flushed cheeks.

"Diana. I--" he reached his hand to her--

"Hey, Jotaro. My back itches. Scratch it. And Ms. Dirty Diana message my feet like a little maid~"