Session 29: You're the real Dirty Dan.

(Edited)

Steely Dan screamed as he he looked at his own blood that stained his hands red.

"Well, what do you know... That looks like Kakyoin just hit you... I wonder if there'll be any left for us."

"Any chance for payback that is."

Steely Dan scrambled to get away from them.

"What's wrong? What are you backing away for? Aren't you going to tell us more stories about my grandfather's painful death?" Jotaro grabbed a hold of his hair, but Steely Dan walked farther away from them not even caring for the loss of his hair before bowing down to them.

"Have mercy. Oi, Oi, Oi, Oi... Why are you in such a hurry, Danny boy?"

"P-P-Please forgive me, Master Jotaro and Lady Diana! I lose! I'll change! I'll lick your boots! I know what I said and did was wrong! You can hit me! Please hit me! Please kick me! Just... Please don't kill meeeeeee!" He hid his plan to sneak his own stand into Jotaro but he summoned his Star Platinum to catch it between his fingers. "ORA!" Star Platinum squeezed the mini stand. Steely Dan's body gushed blood out and bones broke.

"I figured you'd try something like that. You didn't know that my stand, Star Platinum, has incredible accuracy and microscopic vision? Didn't you check on us at all?"

"It seems like you didn't learn who you're going against, Danny boy."

"I-I wasn't going to do anything! I knew how strong your stupid stands..."

"Our what stands? Can you repeat that" JoJo said mocking him making Steely Dan cry out more.

"I-I mean your great and powerful stands are better than anyone else's! O-Of course I wasn't going to go in your ear... I knew I was no match so I sent my stand back to me... Aieeee! L-Look at me! You've already broken my arm and leg! I-I'm harmless! I can't move!" He said crying pathetically.

"Yeah... All that stuff you did to us... An arm and a leg should make up for it... Do you swear you'll never show your face to us again?" JoJo said to him as he cried on the ground.

"If you do... You'll know what's coming next."

"I swear! I swear! I'll lock myself up in Alcartaz! I'll go to the ends of the Earth and never come back!" He begged.

"You better not be lying. If we see you again. You'll get a thousand fists in that face of yours."

"Never! N-Never! I'm not lying...!" And with that we left him there.

"You're lying."

"Y-You can't prove that, Lady D-Diana!!"

"My stand associates to the human heart. Didn't you know the heart doesn't lie? You have to be a pretty damn good liar if you're gonna get past the truth with me."

"Jotaro...! Dirty Diana...! Gwa ha ha ha! You fools! Do you see that little girl? My stand, The Lovers, has just entered her ear and is heading toward her brain! Don't move an inch! Jotaro! Dirty Diana! Heh heh heh heh, aha ha ha ha... Just stay where you two are! I'm going to stab you in the back with this knife, Jotaro! I'll leave you crippled too. Attack me with Star Platinum or Ex's & Oh's and that girl is dead! You wouldn't kill a little girl, would you? I'm also going to take Dirty Diana to Lord DIO!" Steely Dan insanely sneered.

"Have mercy/ Yare yare daze..." The two teens sighed.

"Fine. Stab me." Jotaro walked right in front of his face.

"Hey! Didn't you hear me? I said don't move!  D-Don't... Don't... What?!" He struggled to move.

"What's wrong? Aren't you going to stab me?"

"Like this?" She grabbed his pocket knife and dug the blade in the cheek much like how Jotaro was stabbed during their first stand battle together.

"M-My body won't move! W-Why?! W-What's this thing wrapped around me and my stand?!" His stand was tangled and gripped hard by a white and green trendle.

"If your stand is wrapped in a tentacle, it's green, and it's impossible to get out of... Then that's not us, that's Noriaki Kakyoin!"

"P-Please forgive me!" He bowed down again.

"Beg Enyaba to forgive you. As for us, we have no intention of doing so. We never did."

"D-DIO... He paid me to do this. Y-You two can have it all..." He was then cut off by their disappointed sighs.

"Yare yare daze. You truly are the lowest scum in history. What you owe us... Can't be paid with money!"

"You'll be begging for death after this!"

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO

He was blasted back to a building by the Stands' punches.

Jotaro ripped a page from his small notebook. "Here's your receipt. Paid in full." JoJo said as he started to walk away.

" You're the real dirty one, Dirty Dan! Eat shit asshole!"

Comfortable silence cut between them as they left to go find the others.

"All is forgiven, JoJo."

Diana had a boost of confidence and went ahead and held his hand in hers.

"Walk with me?"

"Yare yare daze." He held her hand as they laced their fingers together.

"Yare yare dawa~?"
______________________________________
Author: See you next session!