Session 51: Stay with me.

(Edited)

"Just now... That was DIO!" Joseph tensed.

"Before we go after him, there's something me and Diana must tell you! It was only for a few moment's, but we experienced his stand's ability!" Polnareff said getting the other's attention.

"W-Well, I guess we experienced it, but it's hard to put it into words. W-We just know what happend! We were climbing the stairs towards him and before we knew it, we were below where we started. We're not sure you understand what I'm saying, but we really don't understand ot either. We don't know what he did. We felt like we were going crazy. It wasn't anything  hokey like hypnosis of superspeed. On top of that, I feel as if we only got to feel the tip of the iceberg."

"What I have to say is... I am the secret granddaughter of DIO himself. My stand resembles so much of his, my features are a mix of his and my Grandmother Delilah's. It is now that I know of my bloodline. I hope that dosen't make a difference of how you think of me. I'm sorry that--"

"Diana. We will never think differently of you. You promised that you will fight by my side and the others. And that's not stopping me from still loving you." Jotaro said making her speechless and flustered while the others smiled openly at the small moment.

"JoJo... You love me?" Diana softly asked.

"Are you deaf, brat?"

"Ass hat."

He cupped her cheek as she leaned to his touch as they stared into each other eyes.

"I love you, too."

"Finally!!!"

"Sssssshhhhhhhh!!!" The others covered Polnareff's mouth and watched their confessions.

"We'll talk about this later, Diana. Where are Avdol and Iggy?"

"Th-They didn't make it. They died in order to save me..." Polnareff answered in sadness recalling their sacrifice.

"I see. " Joseph softly said. "The sun is starting to set. We need to hurry. The only thing we know for sure at this point is that DIO is weak to sunlight."

"Oi, Nukesaku! We don't have time to talk answer our questions quickly, okay?" Kakyoin said throwing a bag that held a small man. "What's upstairs?"

"Unfortunately, stairs don't talk, Noriaki."

"Not the time, D.D." Kakyoin said amused then back at being serious as he urged Nukesaku to answer.

"Th-The towers. There's also a room up there. It's where Lord DIO spends his time during the day."

"Is there another set of stairs to the third floor?" Noriaki asks once again. "N-No. Th-This is the only staircase." Noriaki sighs and throws the imp in front of us. "Fine. Lead the way." Noriaki told the imp. Once they finally made up to the room Jotaro used Star Platinum to burst a hole in the wall to let in sunlight.

"Be careful. We don't know whether he's in the coffin or not. He could be lurking somewhere nearby." Joseph warned.

"May I suggest... BEHIND YOU!" Diana yelled. The other's looked behind them and saw nothing and looked back at her disappointed. "What? It was just a suggestion."