Session 7: D.D!

(Edited)

How does he know that I was Dirty Diana, like there are many other girls in this world named Diana too! What does DIO want with me. What ever it is... It won't be pretty.

"I will ask you, Noriaki. How do you know I was Dirty Diana! Tell me now!" Diana demanded, keeping a tight grip on his stand with her own.

"..." Noriaki remained, he scowled at her while trembling.

"I'm not done with you, but I will let Jotaro finish the job." Diana sighed as both Jotaro brought out his stand. She allowed his stand to take  Noriaki's to it's grasp.

"Tch! Why won't you do it! Dirty Diana!"

"Because... I don't think you wanna die as bad as you got me mad. Plus. Jotaro seems to hold a small grudge against. Am I right, Jotaro?" Jotaro nods while Noriaki's eyes widen.

"Kakyoin! This is your stand? The color and texture reminds me of a shinning green watermelon!" Jotaro said as he made his grip even tighter on the said stand.

"You'll come to regret it, Dirty Diana ...that you ever took it out of her." Noriaki said in pain as Jotaro's stand's grip marks was visible on his forehead.

"Tch! By the look of your forehead, Jotaro can crush two melons for the price of one, if he wants to."

"But no need to go that far. I'll just knock you out and drag you out to my grandfather. I'm sure he'll be haply to meet you." He said smirking while remaining neutral.

"And we'd like to know more about DIO as well."

Noriaki's stand formed green liquid from it's hands. This didn't go unnoticed by any of them.

"Take this! My stand Hierophant Green's... EMERALD SPLASH!!!" He yelled as beads of emeralds came right at us like bullets.

Diana's stand grabbed the bed that resided in the room to block it. She was successful in holding her ground, but Jotaro took every hit.

"Jotaro!" Diana gasped.

His whole being broke down the nurse's door. He coughed up blood from the impact.

She ran to Jotaro's side putting, holding him close to her. 

"Emerals splash! What looked like ooze to you was the destructive energy Hierophant Green controls! Your stand's chest has been pierced and thus you as well! You're bleeding iternally... And not just you..." He said as the nurse's body starts bleed.

"B-But how?!" Diana spoke in disbelief as Jotaro started to make an attempt to get up from her hold.

"I was going to tell you. That attacking Hierophant Green would hurt her. My stand can travel farther than yours, but it dislikes open spaces! It loves to hide in things. And it gets angry if you try to pull it ouy. That's why it ripped her throat to shreds. It's your fault! You truly are Dirty, Diana! This is all your fault. If you could have let me kill Jotaro and take you, she wouldn't have gotten hurt."

Her eyes widen. She felt a large weight of guilt drag her heart.

What if he is, right... She felt her eyes sting. She was starting to cry.