Session 15: Stereo Hearts?!

(Edited)

"Indeed. I did lie! But! It looks like someone fell for it." Jotaro said making everyone and the captain gasp in shock as they all glare at him making the little confused.

"Jotaro, Why did you suspect the captain?" Joseph asked him.

"I had no idea. But it was just a matter of time... I planned to use that trick on the entire crew one by one."

   "And I fell for it. My hat's off to you, boy. It's true, I'm not the captain... The real captain is asleep on the bottom of the sea back near Hong Kong." The captain said as he put his hat down.

  "And as for you... You'll be sleeping in Hell!"

"Hey, girl. I want you to stay behind me and don't go near that man or the water. That stand from earlier might try something and I-" before Diana could finish her sentence something pulled her by the leg and knocked her unconscious.

"D.D/Diana!" The others yelled.

He has the damn brat. Damn it! I'll make him cry in pain. Jotaro growled in anger.

"Water, trouble, lies and betrayal! The moon card represents the fear of the unknown! It's name... Dark Blue Moon. I kept my identity a secret, hoping to pick you off one by one. Five-on-one is a little tough even for me, but... I've got no choice now, have I? So five-on-one it shall be! Diana right here shows that luck is on my sid. And I will take her to Lord DIO!... The shark-infested waters will take us and you'll be forced to follow us in! I can handle five-on-one on ny home turf! He he he... Up for it?" The enemy said as he kept Diana close to his stand.

  "Go on, act tough while you hide behind the brat. You think I, Jotaro Kujo, am afraid of you?" Jotaro said pissed off at the enemy keeping his demeanor emotionless.

"This is no act I've just foretold your doom! I've been told your Star Platinum, is pretty quick but underwater, Dark Blue Moon is quick too. I heard that Diana's had the ability to kill without moving a muscle as long as your in her range of 3 meters of her Ex's & Oh's. That is why I knocked her unconscious and as my hostage. Shall we pit them against each other? Unfortunately for you, I swim better than any fish known to man! He he he he he!"

  "Bastard!" Jotaro grunted now showing pure anger.

"Follow me if you're not afraid of a little salt water!" The bastard said as he tried to jump in the water with Diana.

I won't let this bastard take her! Jotaro summoned Star Platinum and made him punch the hell out of the enemy stand making it let go of Diana. Jotaro instantly went ahead and held her hand as he kept her away from the enemy. Diana was dangling while Jotaro kept his grip on her tight.

"Koff. No way! He... He hit me before I could fall?!"

"Looks like you're the only one who'll be partaking of sea water today. Tell'em Avdol."

  "You're out of your league making predictions when I'm here." Avdol said.

"You said it!" Polnareff commented.

The enemies body drifted away while Jotaro made his way towards the boat.

"There he goes, drifting away! Dark Blue Moon, huh? And just seconds ago he was bragging about his stand ability..." Polnareff scoffed.