Session 19: Oh my gosh!

(Edited)

Knock! Knock!

"I was fucking sleeping what the fu- Oh! Hi Noriaki! What the fuck, ass hat! Is there anything you guys need?" Diana asked as she forced herself to stay awake.

"We are heading to the pool. Would you like to join us?"

"I would rather sleep more, Kakyoin, but... Sure! I'll just change first."

"I'm gonna head to the pool already." Jotaro walked ahead of them.

  Time skip-

Diana was just chilling on the inflatable bed on the top of the water while Kakyoin was still in his uniform sunbathing.

"Hey, Noriaki."

He hums in response.

"Jotaro isn't here."

"I guess he changes his mind."

"Yeah. Wanna get an ice cream later?"

"Yeah sure. Would you mind giving your Cherry if you get one?"

"If I had a cherry then you can definitely have it."

Time skip-

"Oh look! Ice cream."

The two walked towards the ice cream stand they noticed.

"Oh boy! They load their ice creams in cherries."

"Noriaki I forgot my clip."

Kakyoin went ahead and ordered his ice cream. "Tell me what ice cre you want!"

"Get me a vanilla ice cream!!"

Diana giddily skipped as she walked towards the hotel. She paused and cringed when she saw yellow substance fall almost on top of her.

"Did a jet airplane fly over here and drop frozen pee?"

She looked up and saw Jotaro with his stand out in the distance fighting off some guy in yellow slime.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute! Noriaki!"

"Yeah?" He asked in yelling matter because of how far they were from each other.

"Make mine a chocolate!

"Got you covered! Two please." He asked the guy behind the ice cream stand.

S

he gave him a thumbs up before checking on Jotaro.

Time skip-

  "Have mercy, Yo, ass hat!" Diana greeted like normal while Jotaro beat the lights out of Yellow Temperance.

"Yare yare daze, let's go brat." Jotaro said as he got out of the water leaving Temperance looking undead.

"Arriverdechi." Diana flipped Temperance off.

Time skip-