Session 47: DIO's mansion!

(Edited)

They all walked by foot to find DIO's mansion.

"My feet are killing me." Diana removed her shoes and held them in hand as they continued walking.

Polnareff stepped aside from to check on who was following them, but he hadn't come back yet.

"What's wrong, Polnareff? Why won't he answer?" Avdol asked Polnareff, who was tensed and with a goofy expression.

"Jean! Do you know who was following us!"

Polnareff stood there with his arms crossed.

"What's wrong? Was there someone following us?"

"There was no one following us... It was just my imagination."

"What are you doing standing there like that?" Avdol asked pointing at him.

"Y-You know. I really had to go, so I was, uh... Taking a piss! Ha ha ha!" Polnareff laughed sweating bullets.

"What? You were peeing in this street? Polnareff, this is the middle of town!"

"Yeah. It's unlike you to not want to take a piss in a restroom that meets your 'standards'." Diana added as she stepped closer to him.

Polnareff shook his head and started pointing his tongue next to his ear."Ah, well then... You guys go ahead. I'll catch up..."

"Hell no! You'll be attacked by the enemy if we do!"

"What's wrong? What's with that funny face ? Does your tongue hurt?" Joseph asked.

"No. He's signalling that someone's behind him!" Avdol pointed out making Polnareff smiled in relief until he sneezed revealing Hol Horse. Polnareff used Silver Chariot to push him into an vase that contained oil making it spill.

"He's got a friend hiding under the crate!"

A car suddenly slipped and was drifting towards them.

"Everyone!"

Everyone was knocked out of consciousness.

Diana rubbed her eyes. Once she woke up she laughed at Jotaro looking directly at her except his face had dirty water probably from the sewers.

"You're finally awake."

"If you're going to check for injuries at least clean yourself first." She bopped his nose and laughed some more. She cleaned his face with a handkerchief.

Once he was cleaned, they walked back to the others like nothing happened.

"Oi! Where did Iggy go?"

"Iggy? I'm sure he's scavenging for food somewhere."

"I told you he's a good-for-nothing." Avdol said sighing.

"He's still a good dog. Remember. All dogs are naturally good."

Time skip