Session 10: Hoshi no crusaders!

(Edited)

"Your card! It's the star!" Avdol announced.

"Star Platinum !!!"

Time skip: On the Way to Egypt!!!

"I think it's time we blow this scene. Get everybody and the stuff together.
OK.
3.2.1 Let's Jam!"

Somewhere in Egypt...

DIO, grabbed a camera and used a copy of Hermit purple, it's psychic photography power to show him a photograph of his incoming foes.

"Just as I thought... They've detected where I am! So they're on their way to Egypt, eh... Joseph, Jotaro, and... Diana Divine?" DIO trailed.

"Diana Divine as your back-up? I've been searching for her for three years. It seems you were able to get a hold of her first, Joseph. I will have my Diana in my side as it should be!"

Back to the Stardust Crusaders

Diana hummed a tune, as she sat in the seat infront of Noriaki's. She decided to just play with his cute hair noodle.

She froze once she felt a strange sensation come over her.

"He saw us. I just felt DIO looking at us." Joseph shuddered.

"Yeah. Stay on your guard... A new stand user could already be on this plane." Jotaro added clearly unnerved.

"Did someone let in a fly?" Diana muttered as she looked around.

"Have mercy!" She ducked her head onto one of the seats as it hovered above all of them.

"A Kabuto-mushi? No... That was a stag beetle!" Jotaro said as it randomly disappeared.

Diana squeaked and ran to Advol's side.

  "Is it a stand, Avdol?! Did DIO already send one of his men?" Joseph asked Avdol as she hid inside of his robe.

"A stand that takes the shape of an insect! It's impossible..."

"Jotaro! Right by your head! I-It's huge!" Kakyoin pointed.

"Absolutely disgusting. But I'll take care of it!" Jotaro stood up.

"Just kill it already!"

"Shut up, brat!"

"Be careful... I've been told of an insect stand that likes to rip out the tounge and eat it!" Avdol warned.

  "Star Platinum!!!" Jotaro called as his stand attempted to kill it, but to no vail.

"It dodged! I-I can't believe it! Jotaro's stand, Star Platinum, can move quik enough to grab a bullet-- yet that insect's even faster!" Diana shrieked and held Avdol tighter for comfort.