Session 1: Diana Divine

(Edited)

Diana Divine had lived a rough childhood trying to provide for her elderly father.

Diana's father did not trust women because of his mother leaving him, and he saw women as terrible people, until he met Diana's mother, she was a very kind hearted, and beautiful women. Her death happened after she gave birth to Diana.

And because of that, Diana never felt the love of a mother. She would always be bullied at her old school because of her odd features such as he her sticking pink eyes and golden blonde hair, having a old father, working at a young age, and not being lady-like. Diana worked for her neighbors, who were farmers, and did farmwork.

Even with the problems resting on her soulders she stayed strong to not cause trouble for her father's well being. After the age of 10, her father tragically died.  Her life got worse from there, her bullies would teased her about having her elder father die and having no mother. It was then that she snapped.

She beat up every person who ever bothered to bully her or even look at her. She grew cold, distant, and smoked her feelings away with cigarettes. Diana gained money by fighting in the slums. It was till she was 13, that she got in a fist-fight where she 'killed' a whole gang of gangsters with a strange aura that surrounded her. She knew that she had gone too far and turned herself in. She explained how a invisible presence that possesd her killed the group of gangsters. The court saw her as guilty and a threat to their country. She was shunned from everyone and sent away from her home country.

She was sent to a prison in Florida. She dyed her hair black to blend in with the other girls. All the women in her prison still treated her horrible because of her being small and young. But when she showed the women who was to be respected. They gave her the name of~

Dirty Diana

2 years before stardust crusaders:

One day when she was 15 after 2 years of being in that prison, she was released out of jail by men named Joseph Joestar and Muhammad Avdol.

"Diana Divine. We've come to see you." Joseph called out to the dark cell.

"Who are you? What do want with me?" Diana spoke from her prison cell

"You see, Ms. Divine, we have heard that you may have possession of a Stand." Joseph said.

"What the hell is a stand? I don't care! Go away!" She said back at him once again.

"Avdol, we may have to force her out of her cell with your stand. Don't go easy. Her stand had the power to kill a group of gangsters two years ago. Who knows what might happen."