Session 48: Who. Am. I?

(Edited)

"Just as I can sense him. He can sense us as well." Joseph warned.

"Entering this manor is like walking into a trap. What do we do now?" Avdol asked.

"The door is opening! Stay on guard!"

"Look at this hallway. It's like it goes on forever. It can't be real... It must be some kind of trick or illusion..." Polnareff squinted his eyes.

"Polnareff. Don't go through that door. DIO's probably got one or two stand users left to fight us." Joseph stopped him from entering much further.

"What the...?! Something's coming this way!"

A man dressed in bizarre clothing floated towards them.

"What is he? Is he some kind of stand user?!"

"Good day, Master Joestar. Mistress Divine. We've been expecting you. I am the butler of this mansion." The man bowed.

"I don't know who you are! But you're no ordinary guy! And I'm gonna kill you!" Polnareff yelled ready to fight the man but Joseph held him back. 

The man throws a poker card at Polnareff but he easily cut it in half with Silver Chariot's rapier.

"My name is D'Arby. D'Arby the younger. The D'Arby you put out of commission was my older brother. Here. Please come in. I'll take your jacket."

"You're the gambler D'Arby's younger brother?!"

"Are you here to avenge your brother?" Avdol asked.

"No, not at all. I wouldn't even think of it. Didn't my brother tell you that the one who is fooled and loses the battle is at fault? I believe that to be true, as well. It's my brothers fault for losing. I don't bear a grudge at all. My brother is my brother and I am myself. We are different people. I am ten years younger than my brother. I did respect my brother to a certain degree, but we are from different generation. My brother is old fashioned. He had to cheat and swindle to win. He could only defeat those who were either old fashioned or ametures. I believe that Lord DIO also recognized this, and that is why I am the one he chose to be his butler." He said with pride.

They all just looked at him unsure what to do.

"What is the matter? If you'd like to fight me, please, come into the mansion." He made space for them to enter.

"Everyone, don't rush in there carelessly." Avdol warned.

"We don't have much time. Hurry up and take us to DIO." Jotaro said until the enemy brought out his own stand.

"Jotaro! Be careful! Something's coming out!" Joseph yelled out.

"H-Hey, he brought out his stand!" Polnareff pointed out.

"Well, that's rare these days."

"It's been a while since we faced someone who used their stand out in the open." Avdol commented.

"So who is it? Who shall be my first opponent?"

"He's annoying! Jotaro, beat the crap out of him!" Polnareff insisted.

Jotaro brought Star Platinum and was ready to strike.

"Let's make a wager. The first blow Star Platinum uses against me will be a left-hand punch. His first attack will be a punch thrown with his left arm."

"Whatever! It's all the same if you hit him with everything you've got! Do it! Hurry up and hit him, Jotaro! Do it for her!" Polnareff yelled.

Star Platinum aimed his punch right at D'Arby Younger's stand but it dodged. His stand grabbed and observed Star Platinum's right arm but Ex's & Oh's slapped his hands from him.

"You've lost. Now move away alive or else." Diana had her stand bring out the small heart relic of his out.

"It seems I have lost this wager. Just like my brother I love gambling. But I'm not very good at it. As a reward I shall take you to an amazing world. And Mistress Divine to Lord DIO." He said as he brought them all inside his portal leaving Polnareff, Avdol, and Iggy inside the mansion.

He was able to bring them in even with Hierophant and Hermit trying to pull them back making them fall in.

"Everyone!!"

"Diana!!"

Jotaro gripped on her wrist but slipped when they all scattered.

DIO's Room

  "Wh-Where am I?" Diana looked around holding her wrist. It was red from Jotaro's hard grip on her.

"Hello, my Diana."

She tensed up and turned around to see..."DIO!" She yelled but her stand was found motionless for her. She tried to see what caught her and her stand but DIO stood behind her holding her close to him.

 She tried to see what caught her and her stand but DIO stood behind her holding her close to him

"I've been wanting to hold you like this ever since I've found out about your existence."

"Get away from me!" She dug her nails into his skin, but he didn't flinch.

"Do you know why I want you? Do you know why I sent my minions after you? Do you know why your eyes are unnaturally pink? Do you know why you have my golden hair? Do you know why you pocesses great strength? Do you know why you feel at home here? Do you know why you were given the question of being Evil or Divine?" He asked her as she continued to struggle.

"N-No! I-It can't be!!!"

"De Nile is a river in Egypt, Disna. Welcome home, my precious grandchild. Now that you are by my side... Say hello to grandma for me. My granddaughter who holds our Bad Blood." He said as he made her go unconscious into a deep sleep.

He picked her up in his arms and set her to sleep on a bed that once belonged to another.

"JoJo..."
______________________________________
Author: I feel like it was so oblivious from the start... If not then... Cool! Read: Bad Blood in order to continue the story.