chapter #22

When we reached the bar we all sat infront of him "so? Explain " shiggy said .
"Okay so it all started when.............."

( Oh and BTW its in dabi's POV )

"Ok so it all started when endeavour was in a quirk marriage with rei aka his wife .he wanted to have a strong child to surpass all might . His first child touya todoroki .... "

But before dabi continue shigiraki interrupted "But he's dead" while raising an eyebrow .

"Let me finish"

"Sorry sorry continue "

" anyway as I said he was the first child and his quirk was like endeavour but stronger so he (endeavour) trained touya till he would pass out from exhaustion "

Many gasps were heard .

"But he got his mothers delicate skin meaning his flames were so hot his body couldn't handle it and thus it burned him to the point where some of his skin started bleeding and even peeling ... so touya was considered a failure and endeavour tried two times after that .."

"Rei todoroki gave birth to a boy and a girl but their quirks were the same as their mother an .... ice quirk to be precise ......"

"Let me quess their quirks weren't as strong as what endeavour envisioned so he deemed them as failures" toga completed .

"Yes " I looked down getting tired from explaining such a terrible thing" *sigh* you are right . Now let's get to where the youngest comes shoto the perfect child he had both parents quirks half hot half cold. Unfortunately shoto was the worst one to get hurt endeavour he - he trained him from the day his quirk manifested "

Toga gasps tears in her eyes "no it can't be that means he was 4 when he started to train" at this point toga's tears were falling like a river .

" Unfortunately its true . Rie got so fed up with the abuse she pored boiling hot water on his left side cause she couldn't bare looking at shoto's left side it reminded her of her husband too much so after the incident endeavour threw her in a mental hospital ever since "

"But what happened to the rest of the kids ?" Twice asked

"Well for starters the girl who's name is fuyumi and the boy natsou were ignored and treated like objects and touya ... endeavour used him as a back up plan incase shoto didn't succeed so he got inrolled in a program (more like project) made by the hero commission "

Shigiraki eyes widened "wait hold up you mean that program that trains little kids to become perfect heroes "

I nodded

"Thats real ?! How ? Why ? And kids ! What kind of sick joke is this " toga shuddered in disbelief.

"Unfortunately its real and the reason is because they're monsters "

The whole room fell into an uncomfortable silence.

"Wait dabi... how .. how do you know all of this" everyone looked at me as shigiraki asked me .

Shit this was the question I was scared of .

"Cmon dabi you know you can trust us " said a smiling toga .

"Fine its because...."

---------------------

Cliffhanger!

I'm alive ! Sorry for not updating in a while life has been pretty hectic 😅 but I'm back .
Also I kinda wrote this chapter a while ago but forgot to publish it 😭

Also I really want to interact with you guys more so at the end of every chapter I'm gonna ask questions anime related or games ..etc

So what's an anime that made you cry your eyes out ?

My answer: honestly its a lot but your lie in april DESTROYED me and violet evergarden not because its sad but because how beautiful and meaningful it was I mean I did cry because its sad but its a small portion.