Chapter 15

~Todoroki's POV~
When I opened my eyes I saw Mr. Aizawa, all might and a doctor. Then I got hit with the scent that I hate most a hospital's scent. "todoroki todoroki are you okay? Can you hear me?" I turned my head to see mr aizawa asking me.
"I'm okay... My head just hurts" that was a lie I feel like I'm burning from the inside and like my body and insides are getting torn but I didn't want to trouble them so it's better to lie about it they don't need to know what doesn't hurt them just me.
"are you sure young todoroki" all might asked with worry no pity in his eyes. I don't need anyones pity.
"when will I be discharged?"
"well after a week and a half" the doctor responded.
"that won't work" I said
"excuse me what?" the doctor asked with disbelief.
"I said that won't do its to long I need to train to get stronger. Thank you for helping me but I will be leaving today" I replied with a blank expression as I started to get up the bed. I noticed there were needles and a heart monitor connected to me so I just simply ripped them off me causing my arm to bleed. Everyone in the room looked shocked at my actions and because I didn't even flinch when I ripped them off me. That was nothing compared to the pain I get when training.
The reason I want to get back as fast as possible is that so my 'father' doesn't target my other siblings.
Mr. Aizawa and all might came rushing to me after snapping out of shock "todoroki what are you doing please sit back down"
"no" I said blankly
They tried to stop me from exiting the room but that didn't work because I would just push them away and ignore them.i reached the front counter they gave me a bit of trouble because I wanted to pay and sign my discharge papers but they wouldn't let me and besides all might,aizawa and the doctor and nurses wouldn't stop shuting up like hello your making my headache worse but nonetheless in the end I convinced them to let me go and that I would rest at 'home' but of course that won't happen.

-when shoto arrived in front of his house-
*sigh* can't wait for the beating I'm gonna get. When I opened the door i instantly got hit with a bottle on the head. Endeavour came up to me obviously drunk "what the fuck you piece of shit how weak can you be. You fainted after all the time I've been training you. Your useless that's why your mother left you" I was angry hearing him say that "she didn't leave me YOU took her away and don't ever mention her with that dirty mouth if yours" what the hell did I do oh now I'm gonna get it he looks so angry like he's gonna explode. I started shacking at the thought of what he could do to me.
He walked towards me with angry stomps. Someone help me please.......
(BTW they already have dorms they put that in the second month of school they just thought it would be safer for the students but endeavour declined and of course they said okay because he is the number 2 hero)

---------------------------------------
Hi guys thx for reading I hope you enjoyed I'm sorry for not posting early. Also guys I would really appreciate it if you liked the chapter it encourages me to write more but if you don't its okay. Have a good day/night.
Byeee. 💚💜