chapter 18

~todoroki's POV~
Its been 2 weeks since school started people questioned when I came to school with bruises but I just told them it was training and they seemed to believe it for the most part . Also my dad couldn't convince principal Nezu to not let me stay at the dorms so now I live in the dorms but of course that didnt stop 'father' from getting a hold of me .he told me to come to the house after school and that i would be staying at the house at the weekend .

Also midoriya hasn't went out of his dorm at all infact I heard he hasn't gone out if his room since he got out of the hospital . The class tried to get him to leave but with no success .also he didn't talk he would write on a paper and slide it under the door or text us . Mr. Aizawa told us to leave him alone and if anyone tried to open his door or break it down they would be expelled.
I'm not gonna lie I'm really worried for him I hope everything is alright im planing to talk to him today since 'father' is on a business trip that means I actually have time to talk to people after school because normally after school I go to the house get beat to hell then sneak back to my dorm room and lock myself till the next day I mean either way I can't talk to someone I get super tight headed after traing so now was the perfect time to talk to midoriya.

I also found out what the demon person meant by you'll find out when i met his a while back. Turns out he can come out as an actual person normally he would be in my mind but now he is basically a real person which means he is stronger and the voices are louder his voice is like a million voice swirling in my mind its like I'm drowning and I can't get out. The thought of dying gas Crossed my mind multiple times now which is weird i mean I have thought of that before but now its more and more .
I wonder why .....

~Midoriya's POV~

Its been a long time since I left my room ....its just i cant let them see me Mr. Aizawa allowed me to stay in my room and they would give me my homework and notes and other things but he told me I couldn't stay for much longer .but I'm still glad he allowed it even if its just for now .

I suddenly heard a knock on my door which made me jump and squeak .then I heard someone say with a calm tone
"hey midoriya you awake?" It must be todoroki.
"Its me todoroki" I knew it .
I wrote 'yeah im awake need something 'on a piece of paper under the door .
"Midoriya can you please let me in im really worried about you .I just want to know if your alright .you can trust me .you trust me dont you?" He said with a soothing tone that made anyone calm.
After thinking about it for a minute I decided to let him in .I mean todoroki is a really close friend of mine and infact i trust him the most . I said "o-okay I'll let you in" my voice was different but not too much just a little bit higher . I was wearing a shirt with an oversized hoodie and shorts .
I opened the door a little bit so he could come in .
He took a step in my room .omg he is gonna see me .I started to freak out but I noticed he was looking at the floor ."todoroki why are you looking at the floor ?" I asked curiosity in my voice.
" i figured you would feel a bit more comfortable if I didn't look at you until you allowed me to ." His replie made me aw at how nice and considering he was . Wait did he know something was wrong with how I looked ....I dont think so it seems he is always a considering person .
"You can look up todoroki i don't mind "
He began to lift his head slowly until he was looking straight at me ......

----------------‐--------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter its longer than usual 👏
But if you have any suggestions i would be happy to add it .
Have a good day/ night.
Byeee<3