chapter 16

~todoroki's POV~
Oh no please someone help me...
Dad came towards me with a angry face but that turned to a smirk .he grabbed me by my arm and threw me to the wall .I tried to stand up but who am I kidding he won't give me a chance .he began pushing me and calling me various names like a mistake, useless and the reason my brother left .he kept at it for a solid 10 minutes before he got boarded .he grabbed me by my neck and started to burn it with his fire "I-I can't b-breath p-please" I tried saying with the little energy I had but of course that didn't stop him .he continued to beat me up and throwing me across the room for an hour and a half till I fell unconscious .

-the next day-

I woke up to the scent of blood i got up but fell back duo to yesterday's beating. Well shit I need to get up ,get up damn it .After a couple of minutes full of struggling to get up I finally did with the help of the wall of course .I made my way to my room to clean my cuts ,burns and bruises .it hurt like hell but oh well thats my life and I'm never going to get away from it .

After I finish cleaning myself up I go through my phone to notice i got a notification so I open it and relize that the school now needs me to go to the dorms honestly idk if that's good or bad but I dont think father will let me go and also the school gave us two weeks duo to the what happened in the camp *sigh* can't wait for more torture.

-two weeks later-

Everyday was the same wake up training and training and training if I can even call it that more like beating the shit out of me he even banned me from eating not that I mind anyways. Over these weeks I began to lose my emotions so the sparkle in my eyes disappeared completely. And because of that I'm wearing a blind fold cause I'm making my way to buy sparkle eye lenses they are basically to fool people to think I still have my sparkle .

When I was buying the lenses the cashier looked at me weird I mean I dont blame her why would a teenager need that but I dont care what she thinks .

On my way to the house I noticed the 'bakusquad' and it looks like they noticed me too cause they were making their way towards me "hey todoroki" kaminari called out to me i stopped and looked their way and waved
"bro whats with the blindfold?and how are you feeling after what happened "kirishima asked i didn't respond
"hey half'n half bastard dont ignore the question answer damn it" bakugo scream in my face my breathing started to quicken but I managed to not show it
"I'm okay thank you for asking sorry for my rudeness "i replied with my head down
"its okay dude" kirishima replied
"Hey did you talk to midoriya?  He hasn't left his room since he left the hospital " mina asked
Hmm strange why would he not come out "no sorry I haven't talked to him replied .I looked at my watch and relized I was going to be late for training shit "uhh sorry I need to go" and before they could say anything I was gone .

-the next day aka school day-

Ughhh I woke up to of course the smell of blood but ita okay I kinda got used to it.
I got up cleaned my wounds ,got dressed ,put my sparkle contacts and made my way to school .

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thx for reading also guys I'm still waiting for questions for the Q&A . I hope you enjoyed the chapter have a good day/night.
Byeee 💚💜