chapter 10 (unexpected event)

(guys sorry I forgot to mention present mic is a girl too)

~midoriya's POV~

as I was making my way to where Kota was I noticed he was about to be attacked by someone so I quickly ran to get him out of the way. after that, I recognized the villain he was  Muscular the one who killed Kota's parents the water hose heroes. the villain leaped forward to attack then said "  you're izuku midoriya luckily I found you and hey do you know someone named todoroki ?". 'what does he want with him' i thought as I was trying to dodge a hit but I was too slow and got hit and flew to the wall. he was about to punch me again when a small piece of a rock hit him that caused him to turn around to find Kota looking at him " water hose did you torment them before you killed them. you killed my mama and papa it's all your fault" Kota said half screaming while crying his eyes out. "oh water hose they are the reason I have this" he pointed at his artificial eye "kids always blame what's in front of them such a shame" he turned to me but at that point, I was mad no... angry no but pissed of at him saying that so lightly, death isn't something light. I lunged at him but he just blocked the attack "show me what you can do you trash" he insulted while attacking but I just blocked and attacked consistently "water hose were weak and that resulted in them dying and that's what's going to happen to their son and you .although I'm not supposed to kill you but I don't care about what they ordered me to do " he continued insulting them and me until I had enough and snapped .my eyes glowed red, green and yellow it had a cat-like slit in the middle of my eyes. I lifted my hand and he floated "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO AMAZING HERO'S WHO RISKED THEIR LIVES TO SAVE OTHERS "I screamed "water hose were one of the best heroes I was devastated when they died .heroes bring peace and hope and I know some villains were attacked by society and that resulted in them turning to villainy but that doesn't mean they can't redeem themselves and that doesn't mean it's okay to kill for fun " I said with determination in my voice with a bit of sadness. I threw muscular to the wall and hit him with one for all and that caused him to get knocked out. after I defeated muscular I fell to the ground I felt so drained but the fight isn't over so I got up and turned to Kota and told him to get on my back and began to run back to camp to where safety is but when I got there I saw Mr. Aizawa he looked shocked to see me.       

"What happened? you're bleeding and look exhausted," she asked me with worry in his eyes.

"muscular that's what happened but that doesn't matter I have to fight"I responded.

"I can't stop you but tell Mandalay to inform everyone that they have permission to fight back"

"okay" and like that, I was off to find Mandalay and help everyone.

after I told Mandalay and helped uraraka and tsu with toga I also helped some of my class with black shadow going out of control and while I was doing that I found todoroki.

(btw half of class 1-A and some of class 1-B were with him)

"everyone we gotta protect todoroki the villains are after him and someone else so protect him and be careful "."what how do you know? "todoroki said surprised.

-after explaining-

"okay but we should get back to camp,"uraraka said we all nodded and began to make our way to safety .when we got there we thought we were safe but we were far from safe.

~todoroki's POV~

when we got to camp we found Vlad king and Mr. Aizawa with the rest of the students and the wild wild pussy cats some were injured even some students .suddently we couldn't move nor use our quirks and there was smoke when it cleared out we saw two villians a girl with black hair and red clothes and a boy with black hair and clothes .the boy came towards me and the girl to midoriya "looks like we got our targets" the boy said.

"what do you want with them "said Aizawa ." oh nothing just ruin their lives~"the girl replied while laughing . "oh poor you two "the girl said while pointing to midoriya and me while she continued "you try to hide it but people will eventually find out about your little secret and i know what we are going to do will make it worse" .' does she mean about my life, about the voice how do they know' I thought with wide eyes I then looked at midoriya and he had the same expression 'but why what's going on with him'  I thought .but then the boy came up to me while the heros and students told him to get back and wispered something in my ear that made my eyes wider than they were "i wonder what people would think of your little friend in case you don't know who I'm talking about i mean your demon or the voice that talks to you" ."how ....no no no no" i mumbeled everyone was looking at me with concern but suddenly the man stabed a needle in my neck and injected me with a weird looking liquid while that was happening to me the girl kissed midoriya on the cheek but her lips were glowing .after they did that to us we fell to the ground and started to twitch a lot my neck burned ..it hurt so bad ."have funnnn~"the girl said and like that they disappeared and everyone could move again .me and midoriya started to scream in pain while the pros were asking us questions but we couldn't talk just scream in pain .a minute passed by and me and midoriya passed out from the pain .the last thing i remember was mr.aizawa talking and then everything went black.

----------------------------------------

hey, guys, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. what do you think will happen next i would love to hear your feedback .have a good day/night.love you all.

byeee.