chapter 19

Soo here is me answering the questions you guys sent and me just saying facts about me 😊
First question was gratuitously asked from TheAmazingKou :what made you start watching my hero academia?
Well actually my brother watched the first 2 episodes and thought i would love it and he was right i absolutely love it .its actually my favourite anime and believe me I watched a lot of animes .
Thank you for the question and support i really appreciate it 💚💜

Okay now to the facts also i don't know if i said it in the tag chapter but I dont think I did
1- as I said earlier my favourite anime is my hero academia and my favourite character is todoroki.

2- (I dont know if this considers the same as fact 1 buttt) todoroki is my favourite character in all the anime worlds .

3- i love animals and i have pet birds .

4- I draw and paint a lot .

5- i love Psychology.

6- I have major trust issues like i dont even Trust all my relativs .

7- I guess you could say I'm sociely awkward 😅 it's something I'm trying to get over but I can't seem to do it.

8-also my real personality comes out online like in real life I'm a super awkward person that people hate talking to because I'm a weeb and like kpop "__" but yeah as i said  people don't like talking to me cause I'm boring or whatever but its just either I dont trust them or they are the boring person. But yeah i love talking to all of you cause we almost like the same things and i feel like you don't judge me like the rest .
Thank you for your support it really makes me feel happy and useful not useless .
I think that's enough of me rambling and you probably want the story 😅.also if you have anymore questions don't forget to ask in the comments or message me and I will answer it in the beginning of a chapter like this.  Now back to the story 💚💜
---------------------------------------
Previously...
~midoriya's POV~

I opened the door a little bit so he could come in .
He took a step in my room .omg he is gonna see me .I started to freak out but I noticed he was looking at the floor ."todoroki why are you looking at the floor ?" I asked curiosity in my voice.
" i figured you would feel a bit more comfortable if I didn't look at you until you allowed me to ." His replie made me aw at how nice and considering he was . Wait did he know something was wrong with how I looked ....I dont think so it seems he is always a considering person .
"You can look up todoroki i don't mind "
He began to lift his head slowly until he was looking straight at me ......

--------Now...
~midoriya's POV~
I took off my jacket to reveal me wearing a shirt but most importantly it revealed my new body.
He looked surprised for a second but then said with a soothing tone that made me relax "oh midoriya did you think we would judge you for this change .well you are wrong you are you .what ever state you are in we will always accept you .I'm always here for you when you need me " I instantly fell to the ground crying from relief. I felt like a mountain has been ripped off from my back .todoroki began to rub circles on my back and telling me nice things .
After I calmed down I thanked him .then he suggested me coming back to class tomorrow and I agreed. He said he would get me my new uniform so no one could see me until tomorrow. And he promised to protect me from anyone. I thought that was so sweet of him ,I thanked him again but he said that this is why friends are for .I felt happy ....I felt real happiness which was a bit rare because you see i have problems with my mental health but ever since I entered U.A I began to feel real happiness more often .

~todoroki's POV~
When midoriya showed me that he turned into a girl and explained that it was permanent I was surprised for a second but then told him erm.. her that everything was okay .she cried and cried while I was rubbing circles on her back telling her encouraging words till she calmed down .then I suggested that she would tell the class tomorrow and I would even bring her her new uniform and she agreed.
So after I brought her new uniform and she informed Mr.aizawa I returned to my room . O huffed in relief as I entered my room I was really glad she wasn't injured badly .
Soon I realised that my bruises were bleeding really badly and were beginning to bleed through the bandages.
I removed the bandages to reveal burns ,bruises and cuts (btw the cuts weren't from selfharm) they were bloody and disgusting. Good thing I bought a first aid kit without 'father' knowing or he would kill me .I put rubbing alcohol on the cuts and bruises and put burn cream on the burns.as soon as I finished cleaning up I changed and tried to sleep but of course that didn't happen i just couldn't sleep so see i have night terrors .....everytime I close my eyes i see her ....mom my own mother looking at me with disgusting in her eyes them pouring burning hot water on my left eye ....
Then I see endeavour beating the ship out of me ....
Then I see Touya protecting me but getting hurt because of that...
Then I see the rest of my siblings crying ...
Its hell......

---------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter .also I posted early 🥳 also this was the longest chapter🎉.thank you guys for the support it really makes my day .
If you have any suggestions feel free to say it in the comments or do me .
Have a good day/night.
Byeeee love you all.