chapter 4 (the awakening?!)

previously.....

"ugh I didn't want to snap but I just got so annoyed and now I feel dizzy I shouldn't have screamed I know that but I also couldn't control myself and now the teachers are going to tell my 'father' and I'm going to get beat to hell" I got scared and started to breathe heavily but I quickly took my sleeping pill before I start hyperventilating and soon I fell asleep.

(oh and btw the sports festival already happened but todoroki did not use his fire only ice his rank didn't change he still beat midoriya without using his fire I thought this would be important info to know)

-the next day-

~todoroki's POV~

I woke up feeling horrible I had a dreadful headache, stomach pain, my body hurt my heart hurt everything hurt I made a little whimper of pain then I heard a familiar voice asking me if I'm okay. it was midoriya!! I looked up and told him I was fine but the truth is I'm not fine I felt like I was dying but I couldn't say anything. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and get dressed then got out of the bathroom to get my stuff like my painkiller I had to take it or my body would give up on me and everyone would find out that I was starving myself and more .when I got out everyone was there eating breakfast but of course, I couldn't eat so I just skipped. no one tried to tell me anything because they probably were scared that I would snap again .i felt ashamed of myself, how could I scream at people better than me I felt embarrassed for myself .Mr. Aizawa saw me just sitting at the edge of the mountain and looking at nature when I noticed him looking at me I got startled and got up and apologized to him he looked at me and said "why are you apologizing? ...for what.... you didn't do anything wrong "I just stayed silent and got up to leave, he looked at me with a worried face but he didn't say anything to me which was good.

~third person POV~

when all the students were here they started their intense training todoroki's training was to use his two quirks he was forced to use his fire. but he didn't want to because every time he uses it he feels sick and remembers his 'father' he always throws up or hyperventilates or pass out .todoroki was freaking out and it was obvious, but he started to train only using his ice and that wasn't working for his teachers.

~todoroki's POV~

"I won't use it I can't I just can't its been so long since I used it I cant throw up or faint or hyperventilate in front of people I can't show weakness," I thought. Mr. Aizawa came to me with the other teachers and told me if I wanted to be a hero I had to use both of my powers. I stayed quiet for a while then midoriya came to me and told me to use my fire and it was my quirk, not my 'fathers' and he doesn't have control of me then he stood up and told me to stand up and try to use it I refused but he still tried to convince me but my answer was still no .suddenly we heard someone say "oh the pathetic number 2 hero's son is scared to use his power because its fire oh boo hoo such a waste of a good quirk on a useless boy" it was monoma he kept on insulting me over and over midoriya and others were telling him to stop but he didn't, he kept at it until I fell on my knees looking at the floor I felt so useless and pitiful but I felt angry extremely angry I looked at monoma with a dark aura around me everyone backed up even midoriya I stood up still looking at him with mad eyes but even though he was scared of me he still kept on insulting me .i couldn't hold my anger it was unbearable I suddenly felt heat all over my body and screamed "SHUT UP" my body was wrapped with fire it was so big you could see it a mile away not only that ice spikes formed around me. everyone looked at me with a sacred but amazed look then I heard midoriya say "you did it todoroki I knew it " I smiled a small smile but quickly turned to monoma and he had the best look... fear in his eyes "what did you say you shit repeat it again will you I would love to see you try" I said with a crazy look in my face but I felt so tired and I knew I was going to throw up but I held it in and stopped my fire .i turned at Mr. Aizawa that had a proud face "I'm going in ..don't follow me" I said then started to get in the house .when I was in my room I ran to the bathroom and barfed out my stomach acid it hurt like hell but I got up cleaned myself and took my painkiller then went out again.

I thought this was the end of training but little did I know it only started......

------------------

thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it .i would love to hear your feedback.as always take care and I hope you have a great day/night

byeeee