Chapter 2 (find Out? )

Previously....

I tell her what happened then suddenly she stopped and looked at me with a shocked face.

~aizawa's POV~

I walk over to see what she was so shocked to see.but When I looked at the boy I stopped and questioned what the hell happened. He had bruises and burns and cuts all over his arms, shoulders, stomach , back and everywhere. I was completely shocked to the point that I had nothing to say and the room was left silent until recovery girl broke the silence and said "what the hell happened to this poor child he must be in extreme pain..... He should wake up in a while" I nodded a yes and sat on the chair leaning my head to try to sleep while I wait for him to wake up.

~Todoroki's POV~

Suddenly memories of pain and intense punching burning and peaple leaving my life..... probably because they hate me my life has no purpose. But then I heard the voices coming back and louder with in the second
Useless
Stupid
Die
No one needs you
Peaple would be happy to see you gone
No purpose
JUST DIE

I woke up screaming "SHUT UP" but then I  noticed aizawa sensei waking up from probably a nap I got so scared that he would punish me and started apologising over and over "I'm so sorry sir forgive me. Please.... don't hurt me" lowering my voice at the last part"then started hyperventilating when noticing that I didn't have my shirt and they were going to find out about my secrets.

~aizawa's POV~
Todoroki started hyperventilating and I tried to calm him down but nothing worked but after about five minutes of me trying to calm him down he stared to calm down which was good. "hey kid what's wrong tell me I care about you. You are my student".he replied with"no sir don't worry nothing is wrong it was just a bad nightmare" I didn't believe him but I didn't want to push him  either so I just pretended to believe him then he asked shyly and nervously for his shirt so I gave it to him and he put it on and started to leave but before he could I told him "you know you can tell me anything if something is wrong" he smiled a small smile and thanked me but I saw in that smile a sad expression but I couldn't put my finger on it.

-time skip to the next day-

Todoroki didn't attend school which surprised a couple of peaple because todoroki is a straight A+ student he never missed a day and that made midoriya really worried because he knew that something was wrong at home but didn't want to ask him scared that it might make him uncomfortable. Midoriya ended up texting todoroki if he was all right he really liked todoroki (as a friend) in fact he was one of his best friends and always noticed him opening up a little bit to midoriya. he treats midoriya like he cares for his friend. Its  different because he usually pushed people away from him.

M:midoriya
T:todoroki

M:hey, how are you

T: hey, good I guess but could be better

M:why didn't you come to school today everyone was worried about you

T:oh sorry I didn't tell you its just that my body was so sore from training

M:awww be careful next time don't push your self to much okay

T:sure okay thanks for asking

M:that's what friends are for😊

(oh and BTW no one knows about Todoroki's depression or about him getting abused or anything they just think that's his personality to be alone and they also just though that he was tired and believed him about the training excuse)

~Todoroki's POV~

"Midoriya just texted me about why I didn't come to school I lied to him the truth is that old man trained me and beat me up to much for me to move, I couldn't even stand I was practically crawling on the floor. Anyways I should probably try to sleep because I have school tomorrow"i thought. Todoroki took his sleeping pill because he can't sleep by him self or he would get nightmares. So after he took the pill he fell asleep.

---------------
So that's the end of the second chapter I hope you enjoyed it
I would love to hear your feedback about the story so far.
Have a good day byeee