chapter 6 (suspicion)

previously...

midoriya came to me and said he wants to talk to me in private .what he told next was super suspicious and worrying.....

~midoriya's POV~

"Aizawa sensei I need to tell you something that's been bugging me for a while..... I kinda think that something is very wrong with todoroki and not just physically but mentally... well you see when I was young I used to meet someone in the forest.we were good friends, in fact, we were best friends but I can't say his / her name nor will I reveal their gender because he/she trusted me .anyways so this friend used to live in an abusive house but he/she ran away from home .and they told me that they knew someone that I needed to help and that he/she was sure I would meet them in the future to make it more precise in U.A and he/she told me how he looked like, red and white hair blue and gray eyes. I know there may be other people with that description but it's too close with detail to be a coincidence.and they told me that their house is a disaster, his father is abusive and cruelhearted .they ...also told me some disturbing thing too many things so I asked for the boy's name but they never told me just look at me with a sad look .i think you're getting what I'm trying to say..." I admitted looking at the ground with a sad expression. "when was that like how old were you" Aizawa asked ." when I started to get bullied like between 5 and 6 years old but that's not the important thing but what is important is that my friend told me what their fate will be horrible if I don't help him when I met todoroki... not going to lie I didn't think it was him until I began to catch him smiling when we are looking at him and turn to a cold face when no one is looking that's when I got suspicious "I stopped talking to breath before I continued "he /she told me that I will find the boy emotionless always faking a smile wearing long sleeves to hide bruises he also told me the reason he knows this cause when he/she was talking to the boy he told the boy that someone was going to find out sooner or later if he doesn't ask for help but the boy said that it's okay because he won't show the pain and would cover the bruises with a long sleeved shirt ,bandeges or anything that would cover the bruises on his body ....I'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner i just couldn't believe myself i just couldn't believe that one of my best friends was struggling with something as big as this and i know what you might be thinking how can the number 2 hero do something like this well i found something on the internet of people saying that they heard screaming in the todoroki household and a lot of banging and noises but when people reported it to the police they just ignored them"...."this is a lot i know and you don't have to help but please aizawa sensei we need to do something but don't tell other teachers or i would lose todoroki's trust i don't want him to think I'm talking behind his back"i finished off with a small huff du to lose of breath.

Aizawa sensei just stood there stunned at the new information 

"midoriya....i uh ...kinda suspected that something was wrong but never this extreme.when was the last time you met this friend of your maybe you can ask them if todoroki is the one they were talking about"

I just stayed quiet for a couple of seconds before saying "I can't .... they told me that it was dangerous to see them and before I tried to convince them that they're not he/she vanished for years" with sadness in my voice like almost crying.

"Okay kid if what your saying is true then we need to figure out if the boy your friend told you about is todoroki ..but I gotta give it to you it's pretty suspicious "

suddenly mina comes running to us saying "guys it's todoroki " she takes a breath "the .....' huff' the ...the n ..nurse she wants you Aizawa sensei"

----------------

hey, guys sorry for the delay but I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and thank you for your support on this story .as As always I would love to hear your feedback.

have a good day/morning 

byeeeee