chapter 7 (panic)

previously...

suddenly mina comes running to us saying "guys it's todoroki " she takes a breath "the .....' huff' the ...the n ..nurse she wants you Aizawa sensei"

******

"m-mom I d-don't want to keep on getting hurt, "todoroki said while he was sobbing on rei chest (aka his mother) . "don't worry sweety everything will get better you want to become a hero when you grow up don't you? if so you need to be strong for mommy, my little hero" she replied with a warm smile.

suddenly she started to melt and turned into his father ....endeavor "stand up you piece of shit you need to train and become strong to surpass all might .do not disappoint me got it brat" endeavor screamed at todoroki as he kicked him in the stomach that sent him crashing at the wall. but when todoroki opened his eyes he saw all the time's his father abused his mother, siblings, and him.todoroki tried to stop his father but he couldn't because what he was seeing were his memories basically it was like a movie so he can't touch anything nor can anyone feel him.

suddenly he saw his mother smiling but not the good smile it was almost a smirk " it's all your fault .all our problems are because you were born, Touya running away, your father hurting us, in fact, he is angry and hurting us because YOU were weak we got hurt because you were scared, useless, pathetic son... I hate you we all do no one loves you and no one will ever will"

'hear that it's your fault that your family got hurt '

"no that's not true .mother would never say something like that.would she?"

'how blind can you be of course she would I mean who wouldn't when they gave birth to a monster'

"monster?"

'yes you're a monster a disgrace, useless, pathetic excuse of a son and hero in training'

'how do you expect to save people when you can't save your self'

'aha hahaha weak'

'you know what you should just kill your self no one will miss you '

'oh I have a better idea...you can't just die its painless, how about you start to cut it will be your punishment '

the voices just kept on going and going until todoroki could see his mother and older brother Touya in the distance looking back at him then walking further and further away .todoroki tried to catch up to them but he couldn't because his father came in front of him and started beating him up while todoroki screamed in pain and begging his father to let him go.

*****

~aizawa's POV~

when mina came to tell us the nurse wants me I already sensed that something was wrong so I quickly ran to where she was .when I got there she looked terrified "what happened?!" I asked.

"his quirk got out of control but the strange thing is that he isn't awake. it's rare to see some one's quirk lash out when they are unconscious.quick erase his quirk before he destroys the building, us and himself "the nurse explained quickly as I ran inside to find todoroki in the corner of the room, his eyes were still shut and he was screaming stuff like 'i'm sorry' 'stop' and other weird messed up things like he was getting hurt .i quickly erased his quirk and not long after that he fell on the floor .i went outside the room to tell the nurse that it was okay to come in, so she did and told me to put todoroki on the bed.

~15 min later~

I noticed that todoroki's breathing became fast and the nurse noticed too. she tried to check up on him when she realized that not only was he breathing fast but he was crying and trembling as well. I went up to todoroki and began shaking him lightly and calling his name.

~todoroki's POV~

"TOD.....TODOR.......TODOROKI!!"

I opened my eyes slowly getting used to the light and seeing Aizawa sensei and the nurse with a worried look on their faces.

"w-what happened"I said while sitting up .suddenly a wave of pain hit my body like a mountain crashing into me. I clutched my head as I felt my headache becoming worse but I quickly removed my hand from my head scared to show weakness. (he already had a headache before he passed out).

"your quirk got out of control while you were unconscious but don't worry no one got hurt .now tell me what happened why did you faint back there in training" he explained with worry tracing all over his face but I just ignored it and standing up without replying to him frustrated with my self how could I faint in training that just means I'm weak I need to get stronger and what a monster I was for almost hurting them .aizawa sensei was about to stop me from leaving the infirmity but the nurse told him not to.

when I reached my room I locked the door and fell to the ground slowly finding my way to a corner and curling up to a ball. I couldn't get what my mother said out of my mind "was that her actually saying that"I thought.

'of course, it was her what are you blind and deaf'

'oh wait I forgot you ARE mentally why don't you just grab a knife and slash your self '

'you useless nobody'

I just stayed in the corner curled up in a ball trying to block the voices but ... nothing was working they just kept getting louder and louder with every passing second.

------------------

hey, guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

thank you guys so much for 300+ reads it means a lot to me and thanks for your support I love you all so so so much as always I would love to hear your feedback.

byeeee.