chapter 5 (TODOROKI!!!)

previously .....

I thought this was the end of training but little did I know it only started......

~third person POV~

when todoroki went out he noticed a tube filled with water but it looked like you could fit someone in it .aizawa saw him looking at it and told him that it's where he's going to train but todoroki just looked confused.

~todoroki POV~

Aizawa sensei told me to get in it and try to freeze my surroundings using ice and melt it using fire and that it was okay to freeze or burn out of the tube but to be careful to not go crazy with it.and so I went in the tube filled with water and I began to freeze it but I was hesitant to use fire but then Aizawa sensei gave me the death stare and I had to use it (his training was like the anime) I used ice and fire continuously but then I felt tired and started to get dizzy but I didn't want to show weakness so I just put my face in the water but I started to lose consciousness and that was really bad not only was I going to look weak but I was in the water so that meant if I faint I would drown but maybe it was a good thing it meant I can die and be free. I closed my eyes and it felt so calming knowing I was going to be free but of course, I can't be happy because I felt something lift me up the water, it was Aizawa sensei ." hey kid you okay? I thought you drowned for a second and you know you cant take breaks without everyone and also this is training camp so you kids don't get many breaks almost none" he said with a tiered but worried stare "sorry I just needed a refresh " he just nodded and told me to go back to training .oh and if you were wondering did my dizziness go away the answer is no but I thought of a good way to not faint which is to use quirk in a way that makes me feel adrenaline through my body and I tried it and it worked .i continued to train until it was night but I didn't stop I wanted my body to get used to not faint easily. the teachers came to me with the students behind them but they could still hear us "kid its time to stop" tiger told me but I didn't listen I just continued to train until I felt something wrapped around me it was mr.aizawa's capture scarf, he lifted me up from the tube but it wrapped around me too tight and it hurt like hell I winced in pain a little but I guess he noticed because he let me down on the floor and told me that it was an order to stop training. I nodded in defeat and started to walk behind them to go change and eat but I didn't want to eat . suddenly I felt dizzy and it was unbearable I couldn't walk in a straight line the last thing I heard was midoriya telling me how pale I looked and if was okay before seeing black.

~aizawa's POV~

the kid was resistant to stop training but he looked like he already was over his limit but he didn't stop until I picked him up with my capture scarf and pulled him out the tube but i noticed that he looked like he was in pain and really pale so I put him down on the floor and he started to follow me and the rest of the pros/teachers but midoriya pointed it out to him that he was pale and asked him if he was okay and the next thing I see is todoroki falling on the floor out cold "TODOROKI" I screamed as I went to him and checked his heartbeat and it was weak and he was so cold I picked him up and hurried inside and put him in the infirmity bed. the nurse looked shocked to see me carrying a limp pale. boy recovery girl wasn't here but there was a nurse that came with us on the trip just in case something happens .she told me to leave so she can focus and that she will tell me his condition later when she's done checking on him I agreed and went to the students that had a shocked face and were frozen in place for a second before coming to me and stormed me in questions I don't know the answers to. midoriya came to me and said he wants to talk to me in private I nodded and followed him to a place a little bit far from everyone but not too far to the point that we couldn't see them but it was far enough for them not to hear us......

what he told next was super suspicious and worrying.

--------------

so that's the end of the chapter I hope you enjoyed it .sorry this came out a bit late but i promise to write more so look forward to more chapters this week.

also when I was writing this the book hit 111 reads thank you so much for the support i really appreciate it.

and as always I would love to hear your feedback on the book so far. have a good day/night. 

byeeee