chapter 17

-back at the league of villians hideout-

"Are you fucking stupid that wasn't the plan .whaat were you two thinking?" a villain with ashy blue hair with a black hoodie also known as shigaraki screamed at a girl and a boy.
"Well we never promised to do what you wanted" the biy replied .
"WTF they are kids we didn't want them to kill or hate themselves we just wanted to make them weaker and not to the point of death" shigaraki continued to scream .
"Well it was nice meeting you but we gotta hop" the girl said with a creepy smile.
And before anyone could say anythinh they were gone .
"Hey shiggy "
"What do you want toga"
"I think I know why they did that and why they kinda betrayed us "her statement made all the villains look in her direction.
"Continue "
"Okay so recently I have heard of a group that target heros kids because they think that is how they will break the heros but for some reason I also heard they have some business with U.A students .I dont know their goal or why they are doing that i don't even know if thats true its just rumours. But why would they want them to get depressed thats just messed up even we aren't like them . If what they are doing is true as much as I dont want that we have to do something about it" toga finished with.
"Wait toga you don't mean !?"spinner said with a bit of surprise .
"Yes I mean if things come to shove we have to help the wannabe heros .come on guys we aren't cruel we have a heart and so do the kids in fact we ar3 considered as kids we are still young we are here to get revenge and justice but still even if we are villians we have to help someone fighting with themselves i think we all know how can a mind break someone "
"...."
"..."
"Toga is right but that doesn't mean we are on the heros side and that also doesn't mean that will stop us from our goal" shigaraki said .the other villians nodded with a smile.

-----------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter .if you have any suggestion I would be happy to add it .also im still accepting questions for the Q&A .
I hope you are having a good day/night
Byeee my lovely💚💜