chapter 20

(Btw izuku's hair is short).

~midoriya's POV~

Its thr next day now .I'm so nervous I can't belive everyone is going to see me .

After I freaked out a bit I collected myself and went out the door .I feel really grateful for todoroki's help he brought my new uniform and told mr aizawa if I could come show myself to my classmates after they go in class.

-in front of 1-A class door-

Am I really doing this ....well fuck it .
I knocked on the door and i heard Mr aizawa telling me to come in.
As soon as I went in everyone's attention went to me . I saw todoroki giving me a thumbs up and I smiled back.
"H-hi everyone" i said while looking at the floor .everyone looked surprised didn't they relize who I am. Of course they didn't i mean how does one turn to another gender !?
"Please don't overwhelme hi-her .if you haven't noticed this is midoriya she got hit by a gender switch quirk" Mr aizawa explaind .

Silence....

"WHAT" everyone screamed as they ran up to me.
"Your so pretty"
"So cute"
They kept complementing me I got so embarrassed my face was redder than kirishima's hair .
"Wait how long will the quirk last" asked uraraka .
Mr aizawa was quite for a bit then he replied "forever"
"w-what" some of my classmates said .I looked at the ground as i felt tears beginning  to collect in my eyes .I was about to break down crying till I saw someone get infront of me protectively when I looked up i noticed it was todoroki i felt so happy he saved me from breaking down and having a panic attack .
"Stop looking at her can't you see its making her uncomfortable. Back off " i felt my heart skip a beat when he said that .
"You will have the day off .girls go help and teach midoriya girl stuff or whatever " mr aizawa explained as he let us go .

~1-A girls POV~

Midoriya is so cuteeeeeee.
For the rest of the day we thought midoriya important stuff .she was extremely embarrassed her face was red the whole day.

~todoroki's POV~

Its 1 am I cant sleep this demon won't leave me .
Awww poor little todoroki can't handle a little voice hmm .

Please leave me alone

Now why would I do that
I have an idea why don't you grab a razer and cut .cut .cut

Why would I do that?

Its because it will help you and besides you deserve it.

....
...
Maybe I will.

I got up and looked through my room till i found it a sharp razer .I went to the bathroom and put my handy infront of me and look at the razer it felt like it was calling me .

Do it .

You Mistake.

Its all your fault your mom is away.

Who would even care for a low life like you.

Cut.

Cut.

Cut.

I took a breath before pressing the razer on my wrist. It hurt like hell but somehow it felt nice almost comforting .
I kept going and cut till I had 20 cuts on each arm . I stood up and felt light headed but regardless I cleaned up the blood and the cuts then bandaged them .
After i did what I did I put my head on my pillow and I felt good like I took out all my pain . Maybe the demon was right.

---------------------------‐----------------
Hey guys how are you .I hope you're doing great . I would love to hear what you think and if you have suggestions dont be afraid to say it in the comments or dm me.
Have a great day/night.

Byeeee my lovelys 💚💜