Chapter 12

(I couldn't think of a title also the picture obove is kind of what Todoroki's demon looks like)

Previously...

"all might he woke up... Shoto woke up"
----------------------
~all might's POV~
'shit' was all I was thinking I quickly hang up and stood up "what's wrong all might" midoriya asked me with worry lacing all over her face.

"shoto...he woke up" I replied.

"shouldn't that be a good thing why do you look annoying and serious, "she said with worry but this time a hint of anger? I'm guessing it's because I seemed like I didn't want him to wake up or that I seemed annoyed he woke up I did seem a little rude to be honest.

"well you see there's something I didn't tell you .....the scientist said that there is a possibility if he wakes up he will turn on us or his quirk will be boosted to the point he won't control it and will go bazirk. I'm sorry if I seemed rude it's just we didn't expect him to wake up this soon .we didn't have enough time to research more about the mysterious liquid that was injected in him"I replied with an apologetic voice.

"it's okay I just thought something else ..I'm sorry for assuming things" she apologized 

"if you want you can come with me to see shoto. Inko do you want to come with?"

"oh no I'm afraid I can't I have a lot of things I need to buy from the supermarket and I'm kinda scared to get it in the night" I nodded in agreement "I can't either . It's not that I don't want to but I.. I can't let him see me like this I know it's selfish but please update me on his condition... I'm sorry I couldn't come" midoriya said while looking down. "it's okay... Your pressured right now. No one can blame you. And okay I'll update you" she thanked me and with that I got up, paid and drove to the hospital.

~shoto's POV~

it's cold but its hot am I dead no that's too good for me .darkness is all I saw until... I saw him my 'demon' as i like to call him "what do you want "I said with venom and a bit of fear in my eye's.

"oh that's no way to talk to someone that has been with you for your whole life"

"...."

"not gonna say anything are we well okay I'm just here to tell you that if you thought your life was hell then get ready for a surprise "

"what do you mean"

"you'll just have to see when you wake up .but before you do know that you are useless and a mistake,he said the last part using my mothers voice. It hurt hearing my mother's voice say that even though I know it's not her actually her but still it hurt.

"why are you telling me something I know?"

Suddenly I felt pain all over my body. I tried so hard to not show pain but that failed when my breathing quickened. All the bad thoughts attached me with all their Forse and I could hear my 'demon' laughing. The mix of laughing and insults made me want to burst.
Then I opened my eyes to see doctors and Mr. Aizawa and all might?!
----------------------
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm so sorry if it's short as I mentioned before I'm a bit busy with personal things. This chapter was supposed to come out before yesterday but wattpad didn't save the chapter and it got deleted. I was so sad and frustrated because the chapter was so long. So I just made a shorter version of it. But still I hope you enjoyed this nonetheless. If you have any suggestions feel free to say it in the chat or text me. I hope you are having a good day/night.
Byeee.